Chapter 21

Ye Cheng narrowed his eyes, wondering if he was wrong.

There seems to be a person sitting on the roof opposite.

"What is that?" He pointed to the opposite side, and Lu Xiao followed his line of sight, his face changed instantly.

The two quickly glanced at each other, and at the same time turned around and rushed into the classroom.

Just as Zhu Yufen was about to reprimand them, Lu Xiao interrupted her in a deep voice: "Teacher, there is someone on the roof opposite, wearing a school uniform."

He was already very euphemistic.

As soon as the words fell, the whole class was in a commotion.

Everyone craned their necks to look across from

Zhu Yufen and immediately understood, and said in shock, "Where is it, take me to see it."

The moment they walked out, the class had turned into a mess of porridge.

"Damn it, someone jumped off the building opposite?"

"Who, who, is it from our school?"

"...Have you noticed that the monitor has not come to class.

"

Ye Cheng's head buzzed, blood flowing backwards all over his body, remembering some of Hu Jiawei's strange actions.

Zhu Yufen came in from the outside and hurriedly said, "Everyone, keep quiet and study in the classroom."

After saying this, she ran out while making a phone call, the sound of high heels was broken and panicked.

Ye Cheng didn't have time to think about it, she followed her footsteps and chased out, and saw Lu Xiao's figure flashing around the corner, and soon disappeared.

Without any hesitation, he immediately followed.

Their class is on the fifth floor, only one floor away from the rooftop, and the entrance to the rooftop is in the east building.

There is a corridor connecting the two buildings. Before running to the east building, Ye Cheng caught up with Lu Xiao.

The two took three steps one step at a time, and ran all the way to the rooftop. Ye Cheng's lungs were about to explode. He had never run so fast before.

The door of the roof is made of iron fence, which is usually locked, but now there is a gap.

Lu Xiao held the iron door and gently pushed it open.

They invariably slowed down their movements, trying their best to avoid disturbing the people on the rooftop.

After the door was fully opened, a familiar back came into view.

– It's really Hu Jiawei.

He sat on the fence with his back to the door, his feet dangling in the air.

After hearing the voice, Hu Jiawei turned around.

Contrary to what Ye Cheng had expected, he did not burst into tears or even showed a sad expression. Instead, he glanced at them very calmly, and then continued to look at the other side.

Numb, empty.

Ye Cheng's heart was beating wildly, for fear that he would fall off accidentally, torn apart and splattered with blood on the spot.

He took the initiative and said, "Hu Jiawei, what are you doing? Come down quickly, it's dangerous up there."

Hearing someone speak, Hu Jiawei turned to look at him.