Chapter 112

the next morning, lu xiao was awakened by a headache.

i don't know if the wine last night was not good, his head hurt so much that it exploded.

when i opened my eyes, i found myself in a strange bed. the plain curtains were tightly drawn, and the surrounding arrangement was a simple gray tone, which was not where he lived.

lu xiao looked down, and then his eyes widened without a single piece of clothing on him!

"fuck me!" he shouted and hurriedly wrapped his body in a quilt.

where the is this? he won't be drunk and robbed by strangers, right?!

there was a sound of footsteps outside the bedroom, and then someone pushed open the door.

at the moment of seeing ye orange, lu xiao's eyes widened even more.

ye orange glanced at him and said lightly, "the clothes are dry, in the bathroom, after washing, come to eat." "

lu xiao sat dazed on the bed, and the remaining memories gradually appeared in his mind... his face was flushed inch by inch, and finally he crawled out of bed to wash himself.

more than ten minutes later, he walked out of the room while fastening the button and saw ye orange sitting at the table. on the table was a bunch of breakfast takeaways, and it was obvious that he didn't know much about cooking.

lu xiao walked over unnaturally, looked around, and said, "is this your home?" 

"rented house." ye orange peeled an egg and said.

"i... slept here last night? lu xiao asked uncertainly.

ye orange split the egg in two, and the yolk was thrown aside, "otherwise." 

lu xiao thought silently, he doesn't like to eat egg yolks, remember.

ye orange saw his expression, knew what he was going to ask, and explained: "you threw up yesterday and got on your clothes... don't look at me with this kind of look, i'm gay, but i'm not going to do anything to you. "

"oh, that's it." lu xiao lowered his eyes slightly in disappointment.

the next second, without trying to ask him, "we really didn't do anything?" 

ye orange did not answer him again, and reached out to push the porridge in front of him.

lu xiao did not continue to ask questions, silently lowering his head and drinking porridge. i don't know why, the air pressure around him seems to be much lower, and the whole person pauses.

the two of them finished eating quietly, and lu xiao asked, "have you taken leave today?"