Chapter 73

Gao Qiulan was startled by him, and quickly patted him on the back and said, "You kid, why did you choke on a drink of water, is it alright?"

Lu Xiao coughed so hard that it took him a long time to catch his breath.

Gao Qiulan took out a tissue and wiped it for him, then returned to the topic just now, "Don't lie to me, tell me the truth, is Orange in love? I'm not letting him talk, I'm just worried that it might affect others. It's not good for girls to study."

Taking advantage of the buffer time, Lu Xiao finally thought of an excuse in a hurry.

"Grandma, he really didn't have a puppy love. This is what Huang Shengan asked him to buy on his behalf, as was the lipstick last time."

Gao Qiulan asked suspiciously: "Really or not? So it's Shengan's early love?"

"Really, I won't lie to you, grandma." Lu Xiao assured me innocently, "Give me that courier and I'll go tomorrow. Give it to Huang Sheng'an."

Seeing that he made such a promise, Gao Qiulan believed it, got up and found the express box and gave it to him.

"Children today, if you don't study hard all day long, you only think about some mess." Gao Qiulan shook her head repeatedly, sighing with emotion.

Lu Xiao took the express box and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

There was a sound from the door, and Ye Cheng wiped his hair with a towel and walked out.

Lu Xiao was startled and hurriedly hid the express box behind him.

Ye Cheng was wearing white short-sleeves, glanced at him, and said indifferently: "You're here." Just as Lu Xiao

was about to speak, Gao Qiulan said, "Orange, what you bought for Huang Sheng'an has arrived."

Lu Xiao: "... "

Grandma, if you don't say a word, you won't grow another white hair.

Ye Cheng was confused: "What?"

"Stop pretending, I still want to cover up for your brother." Gao Qiulan pouted.

Ye Cheng didn't know what she was talking about, so she said to Lu Xiao, "Come in." After speaking, she

turned around and entered the room.

Lu Xiao's temple jumped wildly, and Gao Qiulan reminded him, "Bring the express box."

"...Understood."

He pushed open the door and went in, and saw Ye Cheng sitting on the edge of the bed wiping wet hair.

Lu Xiao walked over to take the towel and said, "I'll do it."

Ye Cheng didn't dodge, and let him wipe his hair unskilledly.

This is the first time that Lu Xiao has done such a thing, and he accidentally rubbed his forehead and eyebrows several times. But Ye Cheng didn't complain until he wiped his hair to half dry, then stopped.

Ye Cheng tore off the towel, looked up at him, and asked, "Why haven't you come to see me these days?"

It's fine if you don't talk to him at school, and don't look for him on WeChat, are you trying to rebel.

Lu Xiao said nervously, "Didn't you tell me not to bother you for three days?"

Ye Cheng was speechless and laughed, "When a child is playing hide-and-seek, he hides so that others can find him. Why don't you bother me, why?"

"For...what?" Lu Xiao looked at him vaguely.

There is a bubble in my heart, and a corner emerges faintly.