Chapter 74

If you only look at his face, most people will think that Ye Cheng is cold and difficult to approach. But it is such a face that can be called "abstinence", and the body covered by clothes is very attractive. In Lu Xiao's swear words on the bed, every part is too suitable for prostitution.

In the photo, the owner bends his legs because of shyness, and there is a gap looming in the middle, which makes it more and more popular and imaginative.

The exposed feet were white and tense, and the pale blue blood vessels were clearly visible.

The ankle is empty.

Lu Xiao suddenly remembered that dream – seeing such a clean ankle, he actually felt that a tattoo seemed the most appropriate.

Could it be that the dream was a reflection of his subconscious thoughts?

He tossed and zoomed in more than a dozen times, then grabbed his phone and rushed into the bathroom embarrassed.

An hour later, I changed clothes and walked out with water vapor.

Lu Xiao turned on the screen of his mobile phone, and the picture came into view. The breath that had just calmed down became rapid again.

He swallowed, and tentatively sent Ye Cheng a message: [Wife[/cute]]

This is the first time he was so eager to call out this title, even if Ye Cheng scolded him and got out of the way, he would still shout it out. Just as dogs are obsessed with marking territories and swearing oaths of sovereignty.

After a few seconds, the phone vibrated.

Restrain for a moment: [Yeah. 】

Lu Xiao let out a suppressed whimper and threw himself on the bed.

He he he he actually promised!

Ah ah ah ah ah ah!

Wife, wife, wife...

Lu Xiao raised his head from the pillow with a flushed face, and typed expectantly: [Can I call you that in private in the future? Screaming secretly when no one is there...]

After typing half of it, I deleted it, and said again: [The little skirt looks good, woohoo, I will try my best to get into the top 100...]

After typing this, he thought about it and deleted it.

Finally, I sent a sentence: [I like you so much. 】

After sending it, Lu Xiao put the phone to his chest and quietly waited for a reply.

He had never waited for a person's news like this before, even if the other party only answered him with the word "oh", he would be heart-pounding while waiting for him.

It seemed that when he got this reply, the whole world became bright and splendid.

The phone buzzed, and he hurriedly turned around to check.

Restrain: [Good[/touch his head]]

Lu Xiao almost wanted to fly to him immediately and put his head under his palm for him to touch.

God, I really want to hug and rub him now.

Ye Cheng must have a cold and fragrant scent, a faint smell of orange blossom, a soft and empty waist, and the corners of his lips raised casually...

Damn, why does he not feel that same perfume when he uses it himself? ?

Lu Xiao jumped out of bed in two steps, picked up the perfume on the cabinet and sprayed it twice. The top note is a fresh and bright citrus fragrance, which becomes softer and soothing as it evaporates.