Chapter 56

Perhaps he was too indulgent recently, Ye Cheng almost forgot what his cold face looked like.

This familiar, aggressive expression reminded him of some unsightly moments.

Ye Cheng reflexively wanted to escape, but was tightly shackled between his arms.

"Don't mess around, there is surveillance here." His eyelashes trembled, bluffing to frighten the other party.

Lu Xiao sneered: "Are you the sports committee or I am the sports committee, do you come more or I come more in the equipment room?"

They were standing just behind the basketball hoop, perfectly avoiding the camera.

Ye Cheng was a little nervous and swallowed.

The two were very close, and Lu Xiao's every reaction was clearly captured by Lu Xiao.

"You know you're afraid?" Lu Xiao sneered, pinching his chin with his other hand, forcing him to raise his head and look at him.

He rarely used this forced posture, Ye Cheng's heart couldn't help pounding.

"I didn't do anything wrong. You said you wanted to avoid suspicion." He pretended to be calm.

Lu Xiao laughed angrily at him: "Then it's my fault for daring to be affectionate? It's also my fault for grouping, and it's also my fault for Zhou Minhao to send you water?"

Ye Cheng said in embarrassment, "Why are you so careful, he's a straight man Is it okay?"

Lu Xiao said harshly, "I'm just being careful, I don't want others to stare at you, and I don't want others to take your shoulders."

Ye Cheng opened his mouth, just about to scold him for being naive.

I just heard him say again: "Because when I stared at you, all I could think about was how your lips tasted, and when I put it on your shoulder, all I thought about was pulling you over and kissing you hard. You."

Ye Cheng was speechless.

Lu Xiao took a deep breath and said patiently, "I lied, my thoughts are not that pure. Not only do I want to kiss you, but I also want to strip your clothes off here."

Ye Cheng's face suddenly burned, from the cheeks to the root of the neck. .

His body trembled slightly, as if he had imagined such a scene.

In the narrow and dark equipment room, Lu Xiao was well-dressed, but he didn't have an inch...

He quickly closed his eyes and raised his head abruptly, "You dare... hmm!" In the

next second, Lu Xiao lowered his head and kissed it. .

This time, unlike the previous one, he bit Ye Cheng's lips without pity.

The tip of the tongue frantically invades the occupied territory, and tastes his taste fiery and domineering.

When the fangs collided, he was bitten by Ye Cheng, and the smell of rust spread between his lips and tongue, but it made him even more excited.

It took five minutes for him to let go of the soft person in his arms.

Ye Cheng's eyes were red, his lips half-opened, panting, looking like he was being bullied.

This expression didn't arouse Lu Xiao's affection, but it made him want to further violate the other party.

What if he cried out?

Lu Xiao's eyes darkened, his thumb rested on his wet lower lip.

There were thin calluses on the pads of his fingers, and the feeling of brushing against his lips was rough and irritating.