Chapter 16

Ye Cheng only had the idea that it was not suitable for children a few days ago, so he restrained and pulled his hand out from under his hand.

Silently complaining in my heart, fuck, don't hook me.

Lu Xiao shook Xuankong's hand, retracted his eyes, took the test paper and wrote it.

It turned out to be a good feeling to be "covered up".

At noon that day, the mid-term results were posted, and a group of people stood on the back blackboard to watch.

A few are happy, some are sad, and a few are calling.

Jiang Jin rubbed against Ye Cheng like a madman, only to be lifted by Lu Xiao.

"It's too godlike, I just touched the stool that Ye Shen sat on a few times, and I actually improved by thirty!" he howled.

Li Junxiao also cried bitterly: "I got 112 in the math test! Whoever believes it? Just ask who believes it? Brother Cheng, can I touch your hand again?

" huh!"

Lu Xiao's expression was indescribable.

"To say that the one who has improved the most... should be Brother Xiao, who has risen by more than 300." Tan Xiaoqi murmured while looking at the transcript.

Jiang Jin was stunned: "Is this the advantage of being at the same table with Ye Shen, brother Xiao, can we change seats and let me sit for a week?"

"Brother Xiao just didn't sleep anymore for the English test, he last time But zero points." Li Junxiao secretly said.

Lu Xiao: "Let's go."

Ye Cheng leaned over to take a look, tsk tsk: "Yes, 498."

He and Lu Xiao looked at each other and both remembered that unwritten agreement.

——To enter the top 500 of the grade, agree to a request.

Lu Xiao's eyes were stained with a smile, and he said meaningfully, "It's really good, I'm stuck."

"What's stuck?" Jiang Jin was at a loss.

Tan Xiaoqi glanced at them secretly, with an expression of "I don't understand but I'm shocked".

However, the average score of Class 20 is still at the bottom, and the first grade can't save the difference.

The one who gave a blank in mathematics was actually the monitor Hu Jiawei.

He was called out to talk by the teacher and did not show up again all afternoon.

There was a lot of discussion.

"I heard that he seems to be a little mentally handicapped. He was so nervous in the exam room that he couldn't write it out."

"No wonder, I said that he is usually good at math, so why won't he give a blank paper."

"Don't talk about it, Lao Xu is here. ."

Xu Chao came back from the meeting, hurriedly announced the news of the parent-teacher meeting in two days, and then called a few people out for a heart-to-heart talk.

Hu Jiawei still did not come back.

Ye Cheng asked Lu Xiao, "Are you familiar with the class leader?" Lu Xiao

glanced at him strangely, "Among all the class committees, I only know you well."

"Don't make trouble, I'm serious." "I'm

not familiar. Lu Xiao said, "Why are you asking that?"

Ye Cheng thought about it, but still didn't tell Chen Zhen's story, "I just think his mood is not stable, and I'm worried that something will happen to him."