Chapter 102

lu xiao quickly calmed down, pretended not to know him, turned around and stood up, and easily looked up at the floor.

if ye orange's previous impression of him can score nine points, which dropped to 4 points after wechat was arced, then now there are only 2 points left.

so can it be packed, is he a plastic bag?

when the elevator reached the 8th floor, the door opened.

the personnel department is located at this level.

the people behind him were motionless, and the elevator was very quiet.

a hand reached out from behind lu xiao's diagonal back and pushed him to the side.

accompanied by a cold voice: "borrowed." "

the man who had just opened the door for lu xiao looked over in shock, as if he couldn't understand why someone dared to push lu zong to the side, and the plane seemed to be crossing some obstacle.

lu xiao probably hadn't experienced such a thing before, and subconsciously looked down at the hand.

the phalanges are slender and slender, the cold white complexion contrasts with his dark gray coat, the nails are neatly trimmed, and the pale blue blood vessels on the back of the hands are interlaced. 

just one hand is permeated with unspeakable prohibition. desire.

he looked down at ye orange, who hadn't looked closely at the nightclub that night, and had just been too embarrassed to look at it much.

those clear light brown eyes crashed into the curtain, with a bit of alienation and dignity.

a tear mole under his eyes added a touch of color to the plain.

quite a rare beauty, is to look too high, no wonder zhou minhao said that his wechat is difficult.

lu xiao's eyes flashed a trace of mockery.

ye orange's face instantly sank, and he directly rubbed shoulders with him and walked out of the elevator.

the man pressing the elevator looked stupid, and another girl squeezed out of the crowd inside, blushing and saying sorry to the person she had squeezed, and then hurried out.

ye orange was trying to find someone to ask where the personnel department was, when he heard someone behind him calling him.

"hello, are you here to report?"

he turned his head and saw the girl who also came from the elevator entrance, with short hair and bangs, wearing a goose yellow suit, looking very cute.