Chapter 86

Although there are no cultural courses during the military training, there are always some scholars who start to go to the library early, especially the students in the medical department whose glasses are thicker than the bottom of a wine bottle.

Because Ye Cheng had little knowledge in this area before, every day after military training, he would go to the library to look through relevant books. He doesn't like a thing that's outside his control for too long, and it's a major he's interested in.

The University of Science and Technology left school half an hour earlier than them, and Lu Xiao came over after the training to help him find books and occupy a seat, and he persisted in the entire military training.

Ye Cheng and Song Haoran received news from Li Xinghe as soon as they arrived on the first floor of the library.

[That friend of yours also drives a Cayenne? It's a good thing, several girls have asked me when he broke up with his girlfriend. 】

Ye Cheng was stunned, this guy really attracts bees and butterflies.

He looked around and asked: [Are you also in the library? 】

Li Xinghe: 【Do I look like someone who can read? When I passed by and saw him get out of the car, a group of women screamed around him. 】

Ye Cheng bit his lip, feeling a little unhappy.

Song Haoran rarely saw his expression change so much, and asked dumbly, "Aren't we going upstairs yet?"

Ye Cheng said, "You should take a look around for yourself first, I've asked a friend to talk about something."

"Oh . , OK." Song Haoran nodded and walked away obediently.

Ye Cheng got on the elevator to the fourth floor, and followed the table in the photo taken by Lu Xiao to find it.

The library was quiet. Everyone was immersed in their studies. There were graduate students and qualification certificates. Almost no one deserted.

After walking a few steps, he saw Lu Xiao wearing a headset, watching the screen and playing games.

Ye Cheng walked over, he immediately raised his head and looked over, his eyes were bright: "Finally here, I've been waiting for you for a long time." His voice was very low, because the distance between each table was far away, and it did not cause other problems. people's attention.

Ye Cheng gave a faint "um" and sat down beside him.

Lu Xiao stretched his head out to look at him, and said sharply, "Why is your face unhappy, the instructor has taught you? I'll beat him up for you."

He put the ice sticker on the back of his hand on the back of Ye Cheng's neck, helping him to get sunburnt. Red skin cools down.

Ye Cheng shivered from the ice, and his face gradually eased.

"No," he said with no expression, "Did you drive here?"

Lu Xiao said, "Yeah, didn't you say that we were having dinner tonight, I'll drive here."

Ye Cheng couldn't help but said, "You will still be here in the future . Stop driving and ride a shared bicycle."

Lu Xiao asked suspiciously, "Why?"

Ye Cheng glanced at him with cold eyes. He had an idea and tentatively asked: "Is it because someone was watching downstairs just now?"

Ye Cheng didn't answer, but said righteously: "You came to the school to study, not to study how to attract girls, understand? Also open a Cayenne, beware that others say you show off your wealth and put you on the Internet."