Chapter 28

Got molested, fuck it.

This is Ye Cheng's first reaction.

It was the feeling of being molested by a high school student who was much smaller than me.

Then he had a strange premonition.

As if a switch had been flipped, this thought intensified.

This guy, Lu Xiao, doesn't mean that to him, does he?

Don't say how much you like it, at least a good impression can't deceive people.

Ye Cheng stood in the corridor for a long time, motionless.

The teenage education and the craving for hormones were once again fighting in his mind.

Lu Xiao propped his chin and looked at him through the glass window, his eyes sparkling.

The man just stood there so coldly, as if he was thinking about something, his brows furrowed, and he didn't look very good.

Did you cause trouble for him?

should be.

Lu Xiao curled the corners of his lips, thinking indifferently.

Then worry about it.

A headache for him is better than a headache for him alone.

A few days later, the Games kicked off.

The end of October is the season when Nandu is talking about whether it is hot or not, and whether it is cold or not.

At one time the sun drenched people sweating profusely, and at another time the autumn wind blew.

The students all changed into long-sleeved autumn school uniforms, red and black, with nameplates on the outside.

With the cover of the jacket, people usually wear their favorite short sleeves inside.

When it's hot, take off your school uniform and wrap your cuffs around your waist. Many people like to do this.

Those boys and girls with long legs will also roll up their trousers a few times, trying their best to make themselves different.

The sports department started to convene early in the morning, and the sports committees of each class went to the playground ahead of time.

The students in Class 20 came to the stands of their own class and sat down noisily.

Ye Cheng called a few boys over to help, and moved two desks from the classroom and placed them behind the class card of Class 20.

It took Jiang Jin a day to design the class card. It was almost enough to get a comic, but he just made it look like a Van Gogh.

The sunflowers are full of teeth and claws, clinging to the three characters "Twenty Classes" arrogantly. It seems like a group of lively and youthful teenagers, but it unexpectedly fits the style of their class.

The living committee used the class fee to buy two boxes of Mobility, as well as various small snacks such as Snickers, chocolate, and glucose to supplement physical strength.

Since Hua Wangchun, as the dean, was going to the podium to preside over the opening, Ye Cheng could only shoulder the responsibility of managing the class.

While holding the roster for roll call, he arranged for the phalanx to gather.

In ten minutes, the phalanx team is about to enter.

The morning sun gradually rose, and the temperature also rose a lot.

The plastic track exudes a choking smell, and the playground is crowded and bustling.