Chapter 110

on the third day of work, ye orange specially got up early in the morning to avoid meeting lu xiao in the elevator.

as we all know, lu zong's working hours are called a card point, as if contributing more than a minute to the family business can kill him.

but afraid of what was coming, lu xiao was standing directly at the gate waiting for him.

why wait for him instead of waiting for someone else, because as soon as ye orange appeared, he also turned around and walked to the elevator.

ye orange didn't want to provoke this little chicken belly man, and could only silently bow his head and pretend to be blind.

the elevator reached the finance department, and he was about to go out, but he was stopped by lu xiao, "xiaoye, follow me up to get a document." "

peng gushu looked at him sympathetically, silently suggesting that he was "asking for more blessings."

the others left one after another, and finally the two of them walked together to the general manager's office.

lu xiao opened the door, casually threw his belongings on the sofa, and asked, "you're going to meet that bentley man tonight?" "

ye orange's heart tightened, he should still come, he knew that lu xiao asked him to come up, not to get the document so simple.

"his name is huang sheng'an." he cautioned. 

lu xiao snorted coldly, after a night of calm, he had calmed down a lot.

"where to eat?" he looked at ye orange, and his face was full of "don't tell me that you invited me, or i will really get mad."

ye orange instantly saw his thoughts, it would have been unwise to offend him, and at this moment he naturally did not want to provoke lu xiao again. he deliberately reported a place far away from the restaurant, and lu xiao's face looked a little better.

"count your acquaintances," lu xiao said, handing him a folder and saying, "this is what your department will use for the group meeting tomorrow, and luo zong has left me here." "

i didn't expect there to be a document.

ye orange took the document, said hello to him, and quickly turned around and went downstairs.

today, i don't know what's going on, luo ming called him several times in a row, and he couldn't get out of his body all morning.

in the evening, there was still about half an hour before the end of work, and luo ming suddenly informed everyone to prepare for the group meeting.

the crowd grinned and stood up.

"didn't you say it's going to open tomorrow, it won't take an hour to come down?"