Some Sugar

The private rooms at LAMA Bar are smoky and a group of men and women sit together.

A fat-headed and big-eared man stopped a girl with his left and right hands, and drunkenly smiled evilly: "If I lose this one, I will kiss you, if you lose, I will take off a piece of clothing, how about it?" The curly-haired

woman punched him with her fist: "Mr. Wang, how are you bad?" The

woman on the other side said disapprovingly, "What about the family?" What about people? Wang Fan'seyes rolled, pointing to the man sitting in the middle, making him say badly, "If you lose, go and give him a toast." 

Two women looked down at his hand, the man in a black shirt with his cuffs pulled high and his long legs folded wantonly, pouring wine after cup.

Although the private room is dimly lit, it can still be seen that it is a top-level handsome guy. Most importantly, mixed with this group of people, the family is either rich or expensive. He looked so young, nine times out of ten he was a rich second generation. Handsome and golden, who is not impressed.

"How's it going, Jun?" Wang Fan smiled evilly.

The curly-haired woman's face changed, as if she wanted to say something, and she held back again.

Xiaojun is a new chick here, because of his pure appearance and clever brain, he was quickly appreciated by the manager. She cleverly said, "If I go to toast, will wang always have any rewards?"

Wang Fan thought that the man was well known in LAMA, "no one should enter", but he did not expect that this newcomer rushed forward like a fool. He saw that his lively heart was hanging up, and he proudly untied the Vacheron Constantin in his hand and threw it on the table, and said with ill will: "If you don't come back crying, this watch is yours." The

curly-haired woman sneered, and Xiao Jun's eyes lit up: "Really? Thank you Mr. Wang! The three pretended to punch, and sure enough, Xiaojun deliberately lost.

She raised her glass and gracefully walked over.

The sound in the private room was instantly much quieter, and many people put down their cups to watch the play.

The curly-haired woman leaned on Wang Fan's shoulder and said with a smile: "Wang Zong, you are really bad, you know that the one in Lu Zong's family is strictly controlled, and let Xiao Jun recruit him." But I still remember the last time that girl was instigated by you to go to Lu Zong's room, and she was dismissed that night.

Wang Fan took a sip of wine with his eyes open and said dismissively, "Don't you pretend, didn't I just give you a reduction of several competitors?"

"Don't talk nonsense." The woman said with disgust.

Immediately, he showed a curious look, "What is the origin of the Lu Zong family?" It is said that the clothes that can be packed up and down by him are also said to have dealt with the up and down of their home, which ordinary women cannot learn. Wang Fan's expression was

even more obscene. Trivial, he picked her chin and said, "You are short-sighted, that is not a woman, people are a handle." He is different from you, he is a serious profession, or a doctor.

"Huh?" The woman covered her mouth in surprise.

Xiao Jun didn't know what to say, and actually sat down next to him.

The private room was momentarily silent, and everyone exchanged eyes in disbelief.

"Fuck me, what's the situation?" Wang Fan was also shocked.

The woman stared blankly over there until the private room door was pushed open from the outside. <

"Sorry, I'm late."