Chapter 109

"lu zong, lu zong?"

ye orange screamed several times in succession, and reached out and waved twice in front of lu xiao.

lu xiao woke up at this time, a trace of panic flashed in his eyes, and looked at him to cover up: "cough, well, what did you just say?" 

ye orange looked at him doubtfully and said, "i asked you if you were free on wednesday, thank you for your care these days, i would like to invite you to dinner." 

he wanted to invite lu xiao to a meal, which was also an explanation to xu weiqiang.

in the future, if they meet again and again, he will at least have some confidence.

however, lu xiao patronized and looked at his mouth and closed, and what he heard was probably "i asked you... blablabla...... i would like to invite you to a meal. "

oh, and have a meal.

wait, have a meal?

ye orange asked him out to dinner?!

even if lu xiao is a mother again, he knows that all love affairs begin with eating.

is 0 so direct now?

"i..." he hesitated for a moment, feeling that he had to be a little more reserved, "i may have a meeting on wednesday, and i will talk about it later." 

ye orange said indifferently: "thursday and friday can also be, i can do it, depending on your arrangement." 

lu xiao: "..."

it, it looks like he's playing really.

lu xiao was not chased by the same sex, and his mind was very chaotic for a while, he hurriedly dropped a sentence of "i consider considering", and ran away with the cake as if fleeing for his life.

ye orange looked at his back in confusion, not knowing what kind of moth this guy was.

lu xiao drove home from the parking lot until he opened the door of his home, and his heartbeat calmed down.

along the way, he was speculating whether ye orange wanted to chase him, and how he had to politely refuse so as not to hurt the other party.

yes, he thought he was a straight man, and if that was the case, he shouldn't have given ye orange a chance.

when he got home, he paced in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

i don't know how long later, the sky outside was dark.