Chapter 81

Ye Cheng originally thought that no one would pay attention to this idiot, but he still underestimated the desire of high school students for grades. That night, this picture exploded his circle of friends.

Some even gave him a halo.

He couldn't bear to send a message to Lu Xiao: [Fuck you, you have to pay for commercial use, understand? ]

A few seconds later, Lu Xiao transferred 520 red envelopes to him, and then transferred 1314, and asked him: [Is it enough, not enough for you to transfer it with my mobile phone tomorrow. ]

Restrain: [...]

On the eve of the college entrance examination, almost no one could read the book. Everyone chatted in the group until twelve o'clock, and then they gradually became quiet.

This time, the test center drawn by the 13th middle school is very close, just opposite the attached middle school.

There are also students from the third high school who are also taking the exam in the attached high school.

When stepping into the exam room, Ye Cheng was shocked because his exam room number happened to be his previous class. In the dark, as if returning to the starting point.

On June 7, Nandu ushered in the high temperature concentration point throughout June.

Under the dense plane trees stood rows of parents swinging their fans. The entire mountain and sea road was blocked, and several traffic policemen maintained order at the intersection.

The reporter squatted at the gate of the school and interviewed an uncle at random: "Sir, are you here to send your child to take the college entrance examination?" The

uncle nodded cheerfully in local dialect: "Yes, I'm waiting for my grandson."

"How is your grandson's grades? Are you confident in this exam?" The reporter handed over the microphone again.

The uncle said humbly: "He is from No. 3 Middle School. He's just average. Oh, he can play normally." The

reporter said, "No. 3 Middle School is one of the key points of the city. Your grandson will definitely succeed!"

The parents of the other No. 3 middle schools watched briefly. Looking here, they all stared nervously at the door.

Compared to them, the parents of No. 13 Middle School were more noisy.

A group of aunts gathered around and talked about which technical school is more popular for graduating in recent years.

More than two hours passed, and finally, the door slowly opened.

The first candidate walked out of the examination room.

The reporters rushed up, and the microphone could not wait to smash into the man's mouth.

"Hello, classmate, are you from No. 3 Middle School or No. 13 High School?"

"Do you think the Chinese paper is difficult this time, and what is the topic of the composition?"

"As the first person to leave the examination room, do you have anything to say? What do you guys say?" There was so much

noise around, all the parents looked over on tiptoe.

A lean hand pushed the reporter away, and the uncle squeezed in and said, "Let me go, let me go, let my grandson come out, we have to go to dinner."

He dragged the embarrassed teenager out of the crowd, The reporter who interviewed him just now said in surprise: "This is your grandson?" The