Chapter 40

three days later, messages arrived from the english winter camps informing them of the official opening of the camp.

according to ye orange's previous experience, winter camp should be similar to summer camp. find a comfortable hotel with its own small bar in the lobby. go to class during the day and go to the night market for a late night snack at night.

he calmly told lu xiao that he didn't need to bring too many things, and the institution would prepare it.

lu xiao was convinced of his words, so he only brought a few sets of clothes, as well as mobile phones and game consoles.

in the morning, the two went out together, and just picked out clothes, and chose for half an hour.

ye orange wanted to wear a white down jacket, lu xiao looked at his wardrobe and felt that there was really no light color system that could be matched with white.

so he proposed, "can't you wear that brown, if i wear black, we will both be like black and white." ye orange was

inexplicable: "can't you wear white, why do you want me to change?"

he ignored a problem lu xiao was already obsessed with the matter of "matching" with him. from studying to dressing, it was crazy.

ye orange put on his coat with self-care, and lu xiao was a little anxious: "i don't have white clothes, i have never bought them."

"then you wear black." leaf orange said indifferently.

two rice dumplings, one black and one white, really look quite funny.

lu xiao had to make a compromise: "then do you have any other white ones, borrow me to wear them." "nothing

." ye orange said decisively, noticing his careful thoughts.

lu xiaodun felt hurt and looked down in silence for a long time. <

in the end, he painfully gave up his favorite black and wore a lead-gray coat, barely looking a little "matched" with white.

stare at the clothes and stare at the accessories.

ye orange wore a cro heart decoration ring on his index finger, and lu xiao immediately flipped out another one from his suitcase and put it on.

ye orange opened the box to select the sweater chain, and lu xiao very consciously picked up his necklace box and began to rummage.

ye orange finally couldn't stand him anymore and said in a loud voice, "you are determined to collide with me to the end, right?"

he couldn't understand lu xiao's strange behavior, only that he was provoking himself.

does he think that if he wears it like this, he can be more handsome than him? can you suppress his limelight?

black chicken mackerel.

lu xiao didn't expect that his little trick had been misunderstood, and he felt a pang of grievance in an instant, but he couldn't say that lao tzu wanted to wear a couple's style with you.

, crying, i want to wear a couple's model, wear a couple's accessories.

however, he knew very well that if he said so, he would inevitably be beaten up by ye orange with a hanger.

he lowered his head silently, and his soft heart was hurt by ten thousand points, as if the sky in nandu would never be clear again.

then reluctantly put the necklace back into the box, and the ring was also taken off fiercely.

"hey, can you please stop looking like you've been bullied?" ye orange really couldn't look at it anymore.

he threw the ring and necklace back to him and said, "take it, don't make it look like i won't let you wear it." <