Chapter 114

"you... remember all? ye orange's voice asked with a hint of trembling, in disbelief.

after half a day, this man put it here to play with him.

obviously, there are no fragments, and they pretend that they don't know anything.

lu xiao waited for him at the door for a long time, and his anger accumulated for a long time, and when he heard his words, he sneered: "of course, i remember, i can remember every night, how i took off your clothes one by one at that time, and how you responded to me warmly..."

he was insanely stimulated by the scene of the bonfire party and said without hesitation.

snap --

a crackling sound shattered the last peace in the room.

both men stopped.

lu xiao's head was tilted to the side, and a slap mark clearly appeared on his cheek.

ye orange trembled with anger, and after hitting his right hand, he squeezed his palm uncontrollably.

"enough is enough." he said, "if you want to tease me with this, then you've succeeded." 

after speaking, he pushed lu xiao away and grabbed the door and came out.

lu xiao gasped for breath, and his head was a mess.

did he really want to tease ye orange? or take advantage of the opportunity to insult. insult him?

no, he knew very well that he wasn't for that purpose.

after waking up that day, he was full of anticipation and deliberate temptation, but he got a negative answer from ye orange, as if it had happened with him. close. what a shame. it's the same insulting thing that can't be mentioned.

lu xiao had lived for more than twenty years, and his self-esteem had never been so frustrated.

before he met ye orange, he had never known what forbearance was. treated with such a cold face, the natural temper also came up.

well, you load garlic, then i will also load garlic.

see who consumes whom, and no loss anyway.

as it turned out, he was the one who couldn't afford it first.

after seeing ye orange continuously ignore him and flirt with female colleagues, his jealousy, possessiveness, and all negative emotions roared like a tsunami, engulfing him in an instant.

he didn't know if it was supposed to be love, but all in all, ye orange couldn't be with anyone until he figured it out.