Chapter 43

Lu Xiao deliberately restrained him and said, "Just hug."

Ye Cheng struggled with red face, but when he bent his knees, he accidentally touched a familiar part.

——It is a part that men understand.

He just wanted to change his posture and break free from the warm embrace.

The air here was too thin, making it difficult for him to even breathe, but when his knees touched there, he was stunned.

Through the thin fabric, you can feel the amazing temperature.

Lu Xiao didn't expect that he would kick his legs, and he froze in place stiffly.

In an instant, both of them fell silent.

There was silence in the tent.

Dong Dong Dong, Dong Dong Dong, I don't know whose heart is messed up, like the tumultuous drumbeat,

it is about to open the tent.

Lu Xiao turned back and forth in his head, thinking of 10,000 excuses to make up for it.

"I..." His voice was hoarse, but he got stuck as soon as he said one word.

If it's between brothers, just say "Do you want to watch the movie?" and take it away.

But he knew better than anyone that he didn't regard Ye Cheng as a brother, so he couldn't say a lie.

His breathing gradually increased, and he could not find any clue of explanation.

The person in his arms stared blankly, his cheeks flushed, and he didn't know if it was baked by the electric blanket or for other reasons.

Lu Xiao suddenly thought about it, maybe he wasn't very resistant?

He couldn't help reaching out his hand, wanting to touch Ye Cheng's face.

Just as Lu Xiao stretched out his hand, Ye Cheng seemed to have woken up suddenly, and subconsciously shrank back.

The bed is a single bed, two people squeezed together. He didn't have enough room to retreat, he just shrank a few centimeters, but he stopped Lu Xiao's hand.

Because the distance is too close, his every move is infinitely magnified.

This retreat made Lu Xiao's heart sink suddenly.

When he likes someone, his every little reaction is like a sign of a landslide.

Ye Cheng's breathing, Ye Cheng's expression, Ye Cheng's movements, many of his unconscious behaviors.

These all represent his attitude towards the relationship between the two.

The light in Lu Xiao's eyes dimmed little by little, and finally disappeared.

He felt he understood.

A lot of words don't need to be said, they understand naturally.

He let go of Ye Cheng in a slump, got up from the bed and said, "You sleep here, I'll go over there."

Ye Cheng sat up in a panic: "No, don't..."

Before he could finish his words, Lu Xiao had already to his bed.

He dug into the sleeping bag quickly, covered the top of his head with a quilt, turned his back to him and fell asleep.

A series of actions flowed smoothly.

It's over, it looks like it's messed up, Ye Cheng thought to himself.

He stared at Lu Xiao's back with very complicated eyes.