Chapter 6

When he came over, it was like a fight.

Ye Cheng stabilized his body.

Lu Xiao's arm span is very long. Even if he is sitting in the chair, he can easily reach his face.

He raised his hand, his expression and movements seemed impatient, and he deliberately set his eyes on the pair of silver-framed glasses.

Ye Cheng lowered his upper body in coordination.

Slender fingers come up empty, his palms facing his nose and mouth.

Inadvertently, he smelled a breath of fresh sea salt, mixed with sunshine penetrating skin texture, and covered his whole face with a sponge-like package.

There is progress, he is not smoking.

As the middle finger pushes the frame, the warm fingertips graze his nose tip.

Lu Xiao seemed to be feeling a little sick, so he pushed his glasses up quickly.

This way, the strength is not light, and the bracket scratched on the bridge of Ye Cheng's nose.

"Hiss." He couldn't help but gasp.

Originally, the white nasal bone instantly turned red from the small piece.

Lu Xiao didn't expect him to be so delicate and tender, and he didn't mean to mess with him, so he touched the red place in a conditioned way.

"Uh, it wasn't intentional," he said embarrassingly.

The fingers touch the thin skin, and the slightly hard protruding nasal bone is slightly awkward.

Suddenly there was a lot of noise at the door, and two people turned to look at the same time.

Jiang Jin looked at them with a plate of water, gaping. "What are you doing?"
Lu Xiao removed his hand and put his fist in his school uniform pocket.

He doesn't know why, Ye Cheng has a strange feeling of being caught by the guidance director, obviously they didn't do anything.

Lu Xiao seemed to feel this way more than he did, and went out with a cold face and never looked back.

When he passed Jiang Jin, he hit him on the shoulder .

Jiang Jin looked at his back as he left, then at Ye Cheng who was acting as if nothing had happened, with an awkward look on his face.

The atmosphere of these two people, it's a little too strange ...

During the evening self-study, the classroom was full of laziness.

The monitor sat on the platform and supervised everyone not to speak without authority.

However, nobody paid attention to him. The first row was playing the king, and the second row was distributing snacks .

Li Junxiao answers questions with the people in front of him, he looks at his mobile phone from time to time, and sends messages to his girlfriend.

It was not until Xu Chao came in with a stack of papers that they put down what they were doing.

All eyes were focused on the examination paper in his hand, and the atmosphere suddenly turned tense.

Li Junxiao whined in a low voice, "No way, we are getting results so soon, and I still want to have a peaceful life for two days."

"According to Lao Xu's usual way, I'm sure my parents will need to sign it when I go back today-"the people in the front row also cried.

"What are you worried about? You helped a dozen people imitate it last time. " Li Junxiao said with a sullen face, "Unfortunately, my father is a faculty member. I couldn't hide it at all"
[T/N: They imitate their parent's signature]