Chapter 5

Zhou Kai is like a toy with its battery unplugged. The card machine is in place on the spot.

He covered the back of his head and just opened his mouth.

Those who play basketball with Lu Xiao are basically from the school basketball team.

A group of burly boys gathered around and surrounded Zhou Kai with five other people.

Zhou Kai was visibly embarrassed and stammered, "Xiao, Brother Xiao ... how can you ..."

He retreated with a conditioned reflex, but he bumped into Jiang Jin who came forward.

Lu Xiao put the basketball on his index finger and casually turned it twice, just like playing.

The tone of voice is calm and unassuming. "When did this become your territory?"

Jiang Jin jostled him with his shoulder, with a fierce expression: "You don't exist as a fucking brother and you are collecting protection money from people in our class? Is your brain stuck with shit?"

Ye Cheng was stunned. He hadn't told anyone about this, but somehow it spread.
In fact, it can be seen from the melon group that the Thirteen High School gang has a strong sense of territory.

On the face of issue, these people didn't want to help him, they just didn't want to give up.

"Brother Xiao, Brother Jin, this is really none of my business, not my idea!" Zhou Kai hurriedly defended.

That attitude is completely different from his actions just now.

Lu Xiao casually threw the basketball to the person behind him and walked in front of him.

He was nearly half a head taller than Zhou Kai, and looked at him condescendingly, like he was looking at an ant.

Zhou Kai's calf trembled uncontrollably, his face twisted.

"If it's not your idea, then it's Zhang Qi's." Lu Xiao sneered, "Tell Zhang Qi come to me by himself, and don't do something fucking stealthily. Next time I meet you, I'll break your dog leg first. "

Ye Cheng's eyelids jumped twice quickly.

Zhou Kai shivered and said, "I,I know. Brother Xiao, if there's nothing else ... I'll go first."

He was eager to get away, but he was held on his shoulder.

"Stop."

Lu Xiao's malicious voice directly made his legs soft.

"... Brother Xiao, is there anything else?" Zhou Kai looked back with nervousness, and his expression almost collapsed.

Lu Xiao picked his eyebrows. "How are you going to pay me back for the last punch?"

Ye Cheng's heart thumped.

Sure enough, he knew that this man's vengeful spirit would be rewarded.

In the past, Lu Xiao was tricked by his partner once, but later he gave him a serial conspiracy, forcing the man to almost jump off the building.

He eats fast and recites Buddha on weekdays, and Ye Cheng has repeatedly advised him to control his temper.

At that time, however, Ye Cheng was carried away by feelings, and always helped him to put in a good word and cover in front of the old man.

Until one time, the opposite family was in a hurry and asked someone to hit their car on the highway.

After that, Lu Xiao finally calmed down.