Chapter 7

When Ye Cheng came out of the office, Xu Chao asked him to close the door.

Although he was upset, he couldn’t stand at the door and eavesdrop, so he had to go back to the classroom first.

After returning to the class , he found that the four chairs had been turned upside down.

Jiang Jin surrounded him with a group of people. It was like buying a ticket into Jurassic Park, and the next second he would take out a camera to take pictures.

“I said , are you here to teach in No.13 highschool?” Jiang Jin looked up at him.

“Did you know that your total score is first! You’ve dropped the second place by a full 60 points!”

” Dad Ye Cheng, you are the pride of our class 20! Our class has never been in the top fifty of the grade, and this time it’s a shame! ”

Jiang Jin hugged his thigh: “I called Dad first. Can I borrow all your homework in the future? For the sake of all the gossip I told you! ”

Li Junxiao shouted, “He is my deskmate. If you want to borrow it, you have to lend it to me first. Dad, look at me!”

Ye Cheng: “…”

In the minds of many boys in science class, Ye Cheng became famous overnight.

Quickly, from “the new pretentious transfer student who is more popular with girls than I am”, it became “his answer is the standard answer, and if the boss will sit next to him in the exam, he would make no loss”.

Copying homework is king.

—— Who, with a Chinese score of 139, whose composition is hung on the school exhibition shelf; Math 195 points, only one wrong fill-in-the-blank question; All the objective English questions were correct, only four points were deducted from the composition, and the listening was done halfway late.

Anyone who accounts for one item is a schoolmaster. If all three items are accounted for, then he is a God!
Just fucking awesome.

Just fucking crazy.

Hot post on the forum that day: [Senior sophomore (20) class, first in the first grade? ! 】

Ye Cheng was in hot demand all afternoon. After lunch break, Xu Chao posted the new seat table in the back row.

A stir stones up a thousand waves .

In an instant, the dreams of countless boys and girls were mercilessly destroyed.

“Why do you want to change seats! Why! Why?! ” Li Junxiao wanted to cry without tears. “He also changed me to the third group. I am separated from Dad Cheng by a galaxy. Fuck!”

Jiang Jin burst into tears: “Daddy Cheng is sitting in front of me, it’s awesome! Too top! ”

Ye Cheng took advantage of the mess in the classroom, and turned his head to look at Lu Xiao.

Unfortunately, Lu Xiao, like a radar, immediately caught his eye.

When he was caught, Ye Cheng was so embarrassed.

However, Lu Xiao took the lead in averting his eyes, and his mouth was stiffly pinched into a straight line.

His seat was changed from the last row of the second group to the penultimate row of the first group.

Actually, Ye Cheng doesn’t like sitting by the window, because this position will be illuminated by the afterglow of the sunset for a while.

He has never been exposed to the sun, and his skin easily turns red.