Chapter 92

Jiang Jin squatted under the table, originally scared to death, but after hearing Lu Xiao call "Mom", the corners of his mouth couldn't help grinning to the base of his ears.

"My dear son, hehe." He tapped the recording, "Come and listen again."

With his left hand hidden under the table, Lu Xiao almost ripped the tablecloth to pieces, and smiled through gritted teeth: "Well, I have a good time to wear autumn clothes. Pants, they won't freeze. Don't worry, I've pulled the chair for Miss, am I great, Mom?"

Xia Ran's fork stabbed into the pre-dinner bread, and Ye Cheng, who was next to her, couldn't help pinching it. sweat. Her face was gradually twisted, and her father's advice sounded in her mind: As long as I don't make mistakes, I will allow you to move out, and Jiulong's house is up to you.

Jiang Jin burst out laughing: "No way, it's too stupid, hahahaha."

Lu Xiao tried his best to endure: "Okay, I see, I will send her back. Let's stop talking about mom, bye."

He hung up The moment she cut off the phone, Xia Ran said with a smile, "You don't have to take me back, I'll come by bike."

After dinner, you can get out of your way.

Ye Cheng served the dishes on the plate, and gave a fluttering look by the way. After receiving his hint, Lu Xiao continued to say, "How can that be possible? My mother said she must send the girl home. I don't worry about you going back alone." I

beg you, big brother.

Xia Ran wants to gag his mouth with bread before eating. Who of us is more worried?

However, she still endured the humiliation and did not spray dirty, and her face was frozen with a smile: "No need, I learned Sanda, it is safe to go home alone."

Jiang Jin had just climbed over from under the table when he heard this sentence, and immediately He drilled back silently, leaving only his butt sticking out.

Ye Cheng came around and dragged him out, scolding in a low voice, "It's not too late, they have already started eating."

Jiang Jin cried and cried: "She said she learned Sanda! I can't, I really can't! I haven't fought in a long time, and she's a woman, how can I start?!" The chain fell at a

critical moment.

Ye Cheng was speechless, "I didn't want you to fight! Wouldn't you say a few bastards? She won't do anything to you."

"Wuwuwu, you promise not to let her hit me."

"...I Promise, hurry up."

Ye Cheng's patience was completely worn away, and he pushed him hard with his collar.

Xia Ran looked at Lu Xiao's eating posture, cut the meat into smaller portions than hers, and stuffed it into her mouth awkwardly. She couldn't help taking a few sips of water, barely suppressing the anger and discomfort in her chest.

Fucking hell.

Every time I hear people say that blind dates are unreliable and weird, I didn't expect to encounter such a brain-dead for the first time.

At this moment, a well-dressed boy came over.

As he swayed around, his calf shivered.

Xia Ran didn't focus on eating, and looked at him inexplicably.

Jiang Jin took a few deep breaths, plucked up his courage and stepped forward and said, "Yo, little beauty, what are you looking at, I'm in love with my brother?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, Xia Ran immediately understood and laughed out of anger. .

I forgot to read the almanac when I went out today, and I met everyone.