Chapter 96

Except for the high school sports meeting, this was the first time that Lu Xiao carried Ye Cheng on his back in front of a large crowd, and walked on the street so recklessly.

Fortunately, the two had not completely lost their minds, and temporarily asked the security guard at the door to borrow an umbrella.

Ye Cheng held an umbrella to shield him from the wind and snow, leaving a string of winding footprints in the snow behind him.

"The road to the right is my junior high school. At that time, my mother was hospitalized all the year round, and the driver picked me up every day."

"The wontons in this store are very delicious. I used to come and eat them every day. Pack a copy."

"Have you seen that lawn? I used to play football there when I was in junior high school, and if we disagreed, we would have a hard time playing."

Ye Cheng put an arm around his neck, listening to him ramble, and complimenting him from time to time. A "great".

"I spent a few years in Bai Ze in elementary school, and we didn't know each other in junior high school," Lu Xiao said.

Ye Cheng thought he was going to sigh, but he smiled and folded his hands and said, "But it's good to meet you in high school." For some

reason, Ye Cheng suddenly remembered him many years later.

Is he also regretting why he didn't meet him in high school.

Are you also regretting that I didn't find out that the "little sister" I liked since childhood was actually him.

Are you also regretting that you didn't walk this road behind his back and say these words to him.

Lu Xiao felt the person behind him buried his face in his neck, a warm breath coming from his skin, and... a few drops of warm water.

He paused and asked, "What's wrong, Ah Cheng?"

Ye Cheng shook his head, hugged him tighter, and said softly, "I'm sleepy, I yawned."

Only then did Lu Xiao's clenched heart relax, and he said with a smile, "Scare me, I thought it made you angry and made you cry. I just thought of ten ways to apologize."

Ye Cheng Without saying a word, he put his entire face on his back.

Snowflakes slid down the transparent umbrella, bounced a few times like a slide, and then perched lightly on the zebra crossing covered with thin snow.

He heard Lu Xiao's heartbeat, which seemed particularly clear and calm in the vast snow.

As powerful as the nights he hugged from behind after so many years.

Are you happy, these have all come true.

I will accompany you to many years later, and then personally ask you at that time.

He said silently in his heart.

Ye Cheng only pointed in a general direction, and Lu Xiao understood where he wanted to go.

A few years ago, Shanhai Road was much deserted than before, but some small shops were still overcrowded with no shortage of customers. The proprietress of Yipin Crayfish was eating melon seeds at the door and greeted them with a smile.

The two walked through the streets and alleys and finally came to the gate of Thirteen Middle School.

The gate of No. 13 Middle School is only two or three meters wide, and it is usually only half-open. Only vehicles entering and leaving are fully open. Next to it hangs a gilded font with a brick red background, which reads "Nandu No. 13 Middle School". The bottom of the "three" is crumbling, and it is estimated that another strong wind will turn it into "Twelfth Middle School".