Chapter 91

Ye Cheng coughed a few times and turned his head away: "I see."

Seeing him take the initiative to show weakness, Lu Xiao felt a little more comfortable.

After the two finished their meal, they spent the afternoon in the farm. After Lu Xiao sent him back in the evening, he sent a message to Jiang Jin and said: [Come to my house tomorrow, Ah Cheng said I need your help. 】

Jiang Jin is extremely puzzled: 【You told me earlier that you didn't tell me that you might have to break up? 】

Lu Xiao: 【Bah ah ah, you broke up, your whole family broke up! 】

Jiang Jin: 【...? ? ]

Ye Cheng's plan was detailed and thorough. He analyzed from the perspective of Xia Ran's character and thought that the three types she hated the most were Puxin Nan, Ma Bao Nan and Neptune. Lu Xiao looks obviously unpopular. On the contrary, his arrogance will attract girls, so the first way will not work; Xia Ran's father and the old man are partners, so he naturally knows that Lu Xiao has never been in love. Can't stand.

The only reliable one is the cowardly and incompetent Ma Baonan.

This performance requires the all-round cooperation of Jiang Jin and Ye Cheng. Jiang Jin is responsible for singing the white face, and Ye Cheng is responsible for singing the red face, so as to form a sharp contrast with Lu Xiao.

The three were shopping in the mall to pick clothes.

Lu Xiao expressed a little worried: "What if that girl likes you?"

Ye Cheng easily responded to the enemy: "It's very simple, I just stick an orchid finger before I leave.

" ." Jiang Jin gave him a thumbs up.

"Just this set, it looks good." Ye Cheng picked up a pair of suspender jeans and said, "Mom and baby boys wear this."

Lu Xiao: "?"

Jiang Jin laughed: "Yes, yes, with white Shirt and black-rimmed glasses, absolutely mama's treasure!"

Ye Cheng gestured the shirt and trousers on Lu Xiao's body, patted him and said, "Go, put on and have a look."

Lu Xiao disliked it and protested: "Can I change it? It's not like a mother's treasure, it's like an idiot."

"No, this one is the most suitable."

After half an hour, Lu Xiao looked completely new from head to toe.

The shiny big back, black-rimmed glasses, striped shirt and overalls look not only mommy, but also a little mentally handicapped, like a giant baby whose IQ stays at three years old.

Jiang Jin laughed until his stomach hurt, and took a few photos of him secretly next to him. Lu Xiao chased him all over the mall and grabbed his mobile phone, and forced him to delete the photos.

That night, Lu Xiao was so angry that he pressed Ye Cheng into the bathtub and asked, "You want to make a fool of me on purpose, eh?"

His hair was wet and pressed against his face, looking lustful and dangerous.

Ye Cheng couldn't utter a complete sentence, her slender fingers tightly clasped the edge of the bathtub, her knuckles glowing with attractive pink, "Don't... I'm going to have a photo session tomorrow, ah..."

"What's the photo? Say it, Why don't you say it?" Lu Xiao was like a hungry beast, without the slightest distressed expression on his fragile expression. The violence in his heart intensified, gradually making him lose his mind.

Water splashed everywhere, and the mirror was covered in mist.

The bathroom was filled with a strong, charming scent until late into the night.