Chapter 35

In the end, Lu Xiao's small note did not reach Ye Cheng's hand, because Xu Chao soon came down to inspect.

After the self-study get out of class, Jiang Jin was severely beaten for this behavior.

The grading of the mock exam is not as strict as the formal exam, and the teachers mark it quickly.

Lu Xiao was full of expectations and thought he got an A in the test, but when the mock test results came out, the results were far beyond his expectations.

——There are actually two A's!

With an excited heart, he pulled out a piece of paper folded in half from the dictionary with trembling hands, and opened it carefully.

Since seeing Ye Cheng flipping through the English dictionary every day, many people in the class followed suit and bought a copy.

Although his book is still brand new, opening it occasionally will really help to accumulate vocabulary.

Lu Xiao spread out the piece of paper and placed it on the table. At the top of the page was printed the three characters "Contract".

Party A: Eat oranges

Party B: Dashuai Lu

signed the contract voluntarily on the basis of the principle of mutual benefit and reciprocity, under the premise of abiding by the school rules and regulations.

It will take effect from the date of signing and will be terminated or renewed after both parties are admitted to the university.

For Party B's current requirements: (1) Obtain at least two A's in two mock tests; (2) Obtain at least three A's in the exam; (3) Rank in the top 200 of the stable grade in the third year of senior high school; (4) Prohibit smoking and drinking (a little bit of alcohol). Yes); (5) Fights and fights are prohibited; (6) Unless accompanied by Party A, it is forbidden to enter or leave bars and other entertainment places without permission.

For Party A's current requirements: (1) Responsible for teaching and answering all questions of Party B in learning, and must not be impatient or perfunctory; (2) Not abusive or personally attacking Party B, such as "Your English dishes are as good as mine. (3) Every time Party B makes progress, Party B shall be given appropriate rewards (negotiable); (4) Unless accompanied by Party B, it is forbidden to enter or leave entertainment places such as bars without permission.

At the bottom are the signatures of "Eat Orange" and "Lu Dashuaibi" as well as the red handprint.

Obviously, the unreasonable request for Party A was forcibly added by Lu Xiao after the comparison.

He put a tick on the first line.

Completely accomplished!

So, what reward should Ye Cheng give?

Buy him free breakfast for a week? Hehehe, in that case, like a little girl who brings him breakfast every day and chases after him.

Not bad, not to annoy him, but also to save face.

When it comes to chasing people, Lu Xiao has a serious knowledge blind spot.

He only knew that from childhood to adulthood, the girls who chased him were delivering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and various gadgets.

In addition to the score requirements, there are other bonus points that can be exchanged for rewards.

Therefore, in order to achieve the effect of quitting smoking faster, Lu Xiao specially bought electronic cigarettes and smoking cessation candies.