Chapter 52

Ye Cheng noticed that he had been staring at him, so he held his chin and said, "What are you looking at, no matter how pitiful you are, you can't cover up the fact that you have made so many mistakes."

He mistakenly thought that Lu Xiao was worried about the winter vacation homework, but he didn't know that the other party was drunk Weng's intention is not in wine.

"School starts next week, and you have only written five math papers?" He said with a sullen face to the blank papers.

Lu Xiao let go of the straw, but he was really starting to get a little worried.

But he was not worried that he couldn't finish his homework, but that he would make Ye Cheng unhappy if he couldn't finish it, and he would not let him get close.

"Isn't it Chinese New Year these few days? I'll write it after I eat." He said cautiously.

Ye Cheng snorted from his nose and reluctantly accepted his

words. After the dishes came, he put away his homework and ate.

Lu Xiao ordered a bunch of his favorite seafood, put on gloves, peeled a plate of prawns and pushed it in front of him.

He has done enough homework in the past two days, and he knows what a boyfriend should do. It's just that he's never done any of these things, so it's a little clumsy, and there are still a lot of unpeeled shrimp shells on it.

Ye Cheng picked up a shrimp and handed it to his mouth, "Open your mouth, ah—"

His little boyfriend couldn't stand the slightest provocation, and his handsome face quickly turned red again.

Ye Cheng withdrew his hand with a half-smile, and ate one himself.

When Lu Xiao saw him put the chopsticks in his mouth, he secretly made up his mind that he would definitely kiss him when he was watching a movie.

Ye Cheng took a sip of tea, and his face seemed expressionless, but in reality there was an undercurrent in his heart.

In the past, he was suppressed by Lu Xiao. Whether in bed or in life, this person was of the more domineering type.

His domineering is not overbearing, but looks obedient on the surface, but that's not the case.

For example, let Ye Cheng control the rhythm by himself, but in fact, he will still be speechless; for example, if he makes a mistake, he will kneel on the keyboard obediently, in fact, he will climb into the bed after kneeling, tie his hands with a belt, and take revenge. Sexually force him to say something obscene.

Seemingly submissive, in fact, aggressive, this is the real him.

But now Lu Xiao is different, he is young and immature, and he will discreetly please Ye Cheng.

Although there is a hidden danger beneath this calm appearance, Ye Cheng still enjoys the feeling of not being offended.

After eating, they booked a private room in a private theater.

Other young couples come to this kind of place for a date without being disturbed.

As soon as Ye Cheng entered the door, he took out the math paper and spread it out.

"Six hours in the afternoon, is it alright to write four papers?" He kindly picked four papers and it wasn't too difficult.

The corners of Lu Xiao's mouth twitched: "We have to write papers all afternoon?"

"What do you think?" Ye Cheng looked at him faintly.

Lu Xiao took off the cap of the black water pen and said, "I think this proposal is very good, I love learning."