Chapter 104

half an hour later, lu xiao sat in the back seat of the commercial vehicle.

in the front row sat the driver and his personal assistant zhu min, who had just arrived home when she received a call from the police station and rushed over.

in the end, this matter was still private, but it was quite ugly.

lu xiao and the clerk quarreled with each other with a blushing neck, and in order to prove that they were not eating and drinking in vain, they waved their hands to buy everything in the store.

zhu min was frightened and quickly made the strength to suckle and took him away.

after getting into the car, she did not dare to breathe, and peeked in the rearview mirror from time to time.

lu xiao pulled his tie fiercely, and the alcohol on his body spread in the car.

"call the minister of personnel," he said with great anger, "i'm going to fry that leaf orange!" "

zhu min did not dare to disobey, dialed the phone of the minister of personnel, and handed him the mobile phone.

lu xiao leaned back in the back seat and let out a slow breath, "... well, it's the new one... any questions? "

the minister of personnel said with embarrassment: "general manager lu, this is the case. this new person, hand-picked by elder lu, said that he was a student of his friend, and specially asked us to pay more attention to him.

lu xiao sat up straight, narrowed his eyes, and said, "what do you mean?" that is to say, it can't be fried? "

"...... in principle, it was not quite appropriate to open him. the minister of personnel was trembling.

there was a loud thud in the back seat, as if something had shattered.

zhu min and the driver were startled, and the driver almost slammed on the brakes.

lu xiao directly smashed the mobile phone, turned to the window angrily, and scolded "waste".

zhu min almost fainted, it was her mobile phone, but she did not dare to mention a word.

fortunately, before getting off the bus, lu xiao asked her to find the company for reimbursement.

after confirming that lu xiao had left, she immediately used the driver's mobile phone to call secretary zhang and reported to him what had just happened as usual.

secretary zhang did not take it seriously, comforted her a few words, and asked her to keep an eye on lu xiao in the past few days and not let him make trouble.

ye orange returned home, and shi jia greeted him.