Chapter 9

When Ye Cheng went out, the clock on the wall pointed to ten o'clock.

There was only a dim wall lamp left in the living room, and Gao Qiulan had already fallen asleep.

He took a taxi from Bai Ze to Yongguang Road and listened to Jiang Jin's complaints on the phone.

The phone vibrated a few times and received several new messages.

Jiang Jin was a little sober, and his tone was very resentful: "Damn, these boys are really good at drinking, and they all blow at the bottle! Brother Xiao is back home today, and he will play and lose."

Ye Cheng snorted. A voice: "It's all asking for it, he doesn't want to drink, can others force him?" There was

a muffled sound from the other end, mixed with Jiang Jin's "Fuck, Xiao brother, calm down, say goodbye if you have something to say. Get your hands on it".

Ye Cheng hung up the phone speechlessly, it seemed that he was really drunk.

The taxi stopped at the festive bar street, and doormen soliciting customers stood in front of the doors on both sides.

The bar has a variety of styles, the decoration of the lights is exaggerated and gorgeous, and there is a deafening Divine Comedy.

Ye Cheng was familiar with this area, and soon found a group of people on the road.

Several men and women with colorful hair were standing on the side of the road talking.

Lu Xiao sat by the curb, propped his head silently, and put his elbows on his knees.

Despite being surrounded by several people, he was the most conspicuous of the crowd.

Standing next to him was Jiang Jin, and a girl with hot waves.

Ye Cheng walked over in three or two steps and stood still in front of him.

"Brother Orange, you're here!" Jiang Jin Wan quickly waved to him as if he saw the savior.

Seeing this posture, Ye Cheng understood why he was looking for him.

Probably because they were afraid that these women would eat Lu Xiao.

Those people stopped chatting and looked at him curiously, apparently thinking they shouldn't be going all the way.

Lu Xiao raised his head slowly, his eyes moved upward from the shoes in front of him.

A little up, there are long legs wrapped in black school uniform pants.

On top of that, there are those cold eyes in the impression.

Seeing that Ye Cheng didn't speak, Jiang Jin hurriedly said, "I'll help you get Brother Xiao into the car. He drank too much, so don't let anyone touch him." After speaking,

he wanted to pull Lu Xiao's arm.

His face was red, and he didn't know if he was accidentally injured just now.

Ye Cheng raised his hand and stopped him.

Jiang Jin looked at him a little bewildered.

Lu Xiao's drunkenness can be divided into two situations, the first one is slight drunkenness.

Whenever this time, he will act until you cry.

Shamelessly coquettishly threatened, unscrupulously doing things that he usually wouldn't dare to do, this was also the time when Ye Cheng annoyed him the most.

The second is like this now, drunk like a dead fish, his eyes are frozen, and he stares at him without blinking.

At this time, Lu Xiao seemed to be harmless, but in fact his attack power exceeded the table.