Chapter 10

This sound was not too small, and it attracted the attention of the few people in front.

Before Ye Cheng could react, he felt the hand next to him suddenly slid away.

The pen fell on the table with a crisp sound.

It's okay that Lu Xiao didn't move. Several people turned their heads and looked at him when he moved like this.

Jiang Jin scratched his head for unknown reasons, in exchange for an eye knife from Lu Xiao.

"Brother Xiao, are you alright?" he asked incredulously.

This blushing, thick-necked, and sullen forehead, seems to be perfectly aligned with the bowing head.

"Are you doing your shit?" Lu Xiao said angrily, stretched out his legs and kicked his chair from under the table.

Jiang Jin was kicked like this, a little sober, and turned his head sullenly.

Lu Xiao threw the pen back to Ye Cheng and said, "I know this question."

"I haven't finished it yet, but you will?" Ye Cheng doubted, he felt that Lu Xiao was a little absent-minded.

"Yes." Lu Xiao's final voice was crisp.

Ye Cheng didn't say anything else, took back the pen and continued to do the question.

The people watching the fun all turned back and whispered.

Ye Cheng stared at the scratch paper intently. There are several solutions to this problem, and he always liked to draw inferences from other facts, so he took out his mobile phone and searched for other solutions.

As soon as I opened the little ape search topic, a new WeChat message popped up above.

Huang Sheng'an: [Orange, have you transferred? ? 】

Seeing this familiar note, Ye Cheng's hand stopped.

Huang Sheng'an was his primary school classmate. The two had known each other since childhood and were admitted to the same university later.

But as soon as Ye Cheng got the offer from the Lu family, he went to study abroad for graduate school, and by the way, he found a mixed-race girlfriend.

He actually forgot that Huang Shengan transferred back to the Affiliated High School in his second year of high school.

Sure enough, this kid was bombarded with crazy news as soon as he came.

Huang Sheng'an: [No, you are too boring, you don't tell me about such a big thing. ]

Huang Sheng'an: [I heard that you turned to the opposite side, what's the situation? It's not them donkey me, right? 】

Ye Cheng typed: 【Have you arrived at the Affiliated High School? 】

Huang Shengan: 【I just arrived! I wanted to surprise you, but who knew you weren't there! ]

Ye Cheng: [I can't tell on WeChat, are you free at noon? Come out for a meal. 】

Lu Xiao caught a glimpse of him typing out of the corner of his eye, and couldn't help but glance at him, he rarely chats with others while studying.

Huang Sheng'an: [That's a must! You have to invite me, I was played with your feelings by you [cry]]

Ye Cheng: [= = You didn't say you wanted to turn around. ]

Huang Sheng'an: [It's not because of my dad, Jiulong was suddenly transferred. 】

After Huang Shengan went to junior high school, he went to S City next door.