Chapter 111

twenty minutes later, huang sheng'an's mother came over and took him away with her ears.

ye orange helped lu xiao to take a taxi, he asked dry mouth, stunned that he did not get the address out of this guy's mouth.

forced to do so, he had to take him back to his residence first.

after the last time i praised him to go to a province, i experienced a sexual encounter there and decisively told him that i would not return to nandu.

ye orange thought to himself that it was good that he had not returned, otherwise lu xiao would not even have a place to sleep tonight. he originally wanted to open a room, but lu xiao vomited on the side of the road.

recently, there was a news that a drunk man was suffocating from vomit, and ye orange said that he did not dare to let him live outside alone, in case of an accident, it would be over.

he propped himself up and got out of the car, a man who looked quite thin, but surprisingly heavy.

lu xiao put one arm around his shoulder, and most of his body pressed against him.

"you, don't touch me, i'll go myself!" he said vaguely.

during the conversation, a breath of wine rushed straight to the door of the brain.

ye orange helped him to the elevator door, sweating profusely. even if it is heavy, it is still full of wine, and it is very hot. 

thanks to lu xiao being his boss, if it were someone else, he would have been thrown on the side of the road.

"...... what the? home? how can it be so fast... no, this door is not like my house. lu xiao threw up once, slightly sobered up, and began to chant, "hey, you mistyped the password, it's 314..."

"be quiet." ye orange was distraught and couldn't bear to say.

changing the usual time, lu xiao was definitely going to roar back when he was murdered.

but he was drunk and confused, and was so fierce by ye orange that he actually bowed his head and did not speak.

ye orange opened the door and pushed him in, and lu xiao squeaked and screamed, "it's so dark!" i couldn't see, aaaah, i stepped on something..."

ye orange snapped the light, only to see that lu xiao did not know what displacement skill was used, and instantly jumped from the entrance to the living room, and kicked over the garbage can with precision, and the garbage spilled on the ground.

"......"

"where is this?" lu xiao took two steps to himself.

ye orange shouted, "be careful! "