Chapter 87

Ye Cheng lost his temper after a while, "Where did you get this keyboard?"

"Ask the front desk to borrow it, you have to return it when you use it up." Lu Xiao said sullenly.

He looked at Ye Cheng with an expression of "If you give me another chance to choose, I will still do it", stubborn with a hint of guilt.

Ye Cheng rubbed his temples and felt a headache.

Lu Xiao is very positive every time he admits his mistakes, but he will never change his mistakes after admitting them.

This caused him to say it in vain, to no avail.

"Return your trumpet." Ye Cheng said.

Lu Xiao's eyes suddenly became aggrieved, he opened his mouth and stopped talking.

Ye Cheng said again: "Add a large size."

"Huh?" Lu Xiao was dumbfounded.

Ye Cheng put his left leg on his right, and said casually, "I can't keep making people think I have a girlfriend. If I tell a lie, I will use another lie to make it round. The longer I hide it, the more troublesome it will be."

Lu Xiao He was stunned in place for half a minute, then suddenly pursed his lips, and took a few steps forward to get in front of him.

He put his chin on Ye Cheng's knee and looked at him with wet eyes: "Are you going to disclose me, wife?"

"It's like you're shameless." Ye Cheng scratched his head amusedly. hair.

Lu Xiao hugged his waist and buried his face in the hem of his clothes: "I thought you didn't want to make it public, they came up and asked me if I was your girlfriend, and I thought you should have told someone that you have a girlfriend. '

he stopped.

Although he didn't show it, when he saw the three words "girlfriend", his first reaction was indeed sour. I always felt that Ye Cheng was ashamed to admit their relationship, but didn't want to feel sorry for him, so he made an excuse to declare that he had a girlfriend.

Lu Xiao rubbed him casually, as if venting his dissatisfaction from the previous few days.

Ye Cheng straightened his hair and said softly, "Want to get a tattoo?"

"Now?" Lu Xiao raised his head and asked.

"Well, now." Ye Cheng scratched his cheek, trying to make up for the puppy's accidental injury.

Lu Xiao was instantly excited, hooked his neck and pulled him down to kiss him.

Woohoo, my wife is too kind, she loves him too much.

How can it be so good.

Ye Cheng said curiously, "But I want to ask, why are you so obsessed with tattoos?

"

Lu Xiao's expression changed, his eyes dodging around.

"I told you not to be angry."

"...You said." Ye Cheng had an ominous premonition.

Lu Xiao pursed his lips and said, "I think if one day you break up with me and carry my initials on your body, then your next boyfriend will definitely be jealous and quarrel with you. I think about it and it seems that there is no Celebrities whose abbreviations are LX, you have no reason to say that you like a certain celebrity, and you are so afraid of pain, it is 80% impossible to get a tattoo."

Ye Cheng: "..."

He couldn't think of any adjectives except awesome.

Lu Xiao's level of mental retardation can always set new records again and again, until he went from speechless to accustomed to it.