Chapter 59

After Ye Cheng took a bath and went to bed, she received a message from Lu Xiao.

Suspect X: [I'm home. ]

He and Lu Xiao exchanged good nights, then put down the phone and went to sleep.

Before going to sleep, Ye Cheng felt that something was wrong. Lu Xiao admitted his mistake too quickly, but it made him feel abnormal. He knows this person's character too well, he is stubborn and irritable, if this time it was him who quarreled with Lu Xiao ten years later, he would definitely not come to admit his mistake so quickly.

After thinking about it, Ye Cheng decided to talk to Zhang Qi again. The conflict between him and Lu Xiao is too deep, and Chen Zhen is also involved in it. Only after solving Chen Zhen's problem can these two people truly achieve the goal of keeping the water from the well.

He didn't have Zhang Qi's contact information on his mobile phone, so he found Zhou Kai and asked him for Zhang Qi's WeChat.

Zhou Kai never replied to him, and in the end he couldn't get over the sleepiness, so he fell asleep first.

After getting up the next day, Zhou Kai still didn't reply.

Ye Cheng looked at the phone suspiciously. He was timid and easy to betray others, and he was afraid that he would not reply to messages on purpose.

In the morning, Lu Xiao came to him to do homework together and handed over three training papers.

"It's over, here it is." He yawned.

Ye Cheng was a little surprised, "You finished the three days' work so quickly?"

He collected questions from the question bank some time ago, sorted out a stack of training papers, and assigned one to Lu Xiao every day, letting him go home and complete it by himself.

"Well, criticize quickly." Lu Xiao urged him with dark circles under his eyes.

Ye Cheng picked up the red pen and said casually: "Suddenly working so hard, did you do something wrong?"

Lu Xiao's eyes flickered, "Why, didn't I study hard?"

Ye Cheng thought it was him To make up for yesterday's quarrel, he lowered his head and corrected it attentively.

Lu Xiao looked at him with a guilty conscience, and he was relieved to see that he didn't respond.

Because he did bad things behind Ye Cheng's back, he was extra diligent today and took the initiative to go to the kitchen to help Gao Qiulan cook together.

He learned a few Sichuan dishes from Mrs. Wang at home, and Gao Qiulan smiled and instructed him.

Ye Cheng was nibbling on melon seeds in the living room, and a little fluctuation gradually appeared in his heart.

How can Lu Xiao's state be so similar to how he used to accompany his brother to a drunken night before returning home? Could it be that two tears of his own have such great power?

Gao Qiulan brought the plate to serve the dishes, and praised again and again: "Chengcheng, come and try this spicy chicken. Xiao Lu made it by himself. I didn't interfere in the whole process."

Lu Xiao stood aside like a little daughter-in-law. , looking at Ye Cheng expectantly.

Only then did Ye Cheng realize that he had already coaxed Gao Qiulan into obedience.

This kid has always had two brushes on social.

He took a chicken nugget and ate it, Lu Xiao blinked and waited for the evaluation.