Chapter 31

There were more and more people on the street one after another, passing by the door of the store.

Through the glass, you can see that Ye Cheng is wearing a white sweater, matching gray trousers and sneakers, which looks a little casual.

Lu Xiao looked at Tan Mengmeng, a well-behaved student with big eyes, wearing a pink suit and looking a bit similar to Tan Xiaoqi.

The two didn't look like they were dating, but more like they were going on a field outing or something.

When Ye Cheng turned his head to talk to her, his face just turned around.

Lu Xiao raised the long menu reflexively, covering himself with extremely skillful movements.

Jiang Jin asked suspiciously, "Brother Xiao, aren't we going to say hello to them?"

Without saying a word, Lu Xiao quickly covered his face with another menu and said, "Shh."

Jiang Jin: " "..."

After the two people entered the door, Lu Xiao put down the menu.

Jiang Jin's cheeks twitched, and his face was full of question marks: "So...what are we going to do? After sitting here for an hour, wouldn't it be just to wait for them?"

"Tan Xiaoqi wants to introduce Ye Cheng's girlfriend." Lu Xiao still watched Facing the opposite side, he said distractedly.

Jiang Jin was puzzled: "Is it illegal?"

Lu Xiao glared at him, then continued to stare at the opposite: "He is going to be admitted to Peking University, how can he fall in love?"

For a while, Jiang Jin could not refute.

To be admitted to Peking University... It seems that we should not fall in love...

He had no choice but to accompany Lu Xiao to monitor.

in the coffee shop.

Ye Cheng ordered two lattes, then took out the printed materials from the bag and handed them to Tan Mengmeng.

"This is an English competition question over the years, you can pass them all," he said.

Tan Xiaoqi told him that her sister was going to participate in this year's English competition, because she knew that he won the provincial one, so she wanted to ask him for some experience.

The little girl was very sincere, and she was very polite when she invited him.

Ye Cheng's nature is still a person who likes to study hard and ask questions. Thirteen Middle School finally has a person who wants to participate in the competition, and he will naturally help if he can.

"Thank you, senior, you are really kind." Tan Mengmeng accepted it happily and said, "If I have any questions I don't understand, can I ask you?"

Ye Cheng took a sip of coffee and said: " Of course, you can ask on WeChat, or you can come to find me in class."

"Okay!" Tan Mengmeng smiled sweetly.

opposite.

Jiang Jin asked curiously, "Are the school tyrants reading books even on dates? Why is that girl still writing?"

He didn't get Lu Xiao's look back for a long time. It looks like he's going to rush out at any time.

Jiang Jin: "Brother Xiao... Are you, are you okay?"

Lu Xiao scooped up a scoop of ice cream and angrily stuffed it into his mouth, trying to physically cool himself down.

Damn, you're still laughing, what's so funny about it?