Chapter 101

in early june, nandu first saw the shadow of summer, the night breeze was pleasant, and the air was full of vibrant flowers.

ye orange parked the car in the parking space and saw that the girl who occupied his parking space yesterday had put a small gift on the ground, and the note said that this was a snack she made, wanting to express her apologies.

ye orange carried the gift box and took the elevator upstairs.

as soon as i opened the door, i heard the bungee song playing in the room.

shi jia was wearing a hairband, sitting cross-legged on the sofa to make up, and when he saw him enter the door, he waved happily and cheerfully: "orange, you are finally back." change your clothes and wait for us to go out. "

shi jia is his college roommate and is a little 0.

THIS GUY IS A SECOND ANCESTOR, AND HE IS NOT IN A HURRY TO FIND HOMEWORK WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO GRADUATE, AND HE CAME TO HIM FROM A PROVINCE TO EAT AND DRINK, SAYING THAT HE WAS GOING TO STAY IN NANDU FOR A WHILE.

there were four people in their dormitory, and the other two were one baoyan and one person went abroad, only shi jia and ye orange walked closer, just two are gay, but also have a common topic.

"wait, i'll sit for a while." ye orange sat down and pinched his eyebrows.

they made an appointment to go to moonshine tonight.

"you quit that internship?" shi jia asked him while putting on makeup.

ye orange nodded, "the mentor said he knew lu's superior, so let me push this side away first." "

shi jia showed an envious look: "your mentor is really good to you, unlike my one, who simply let go." "

ye orange hit him with a pillow: "he asked you what you plan to do after graduation, you said to collect rent, how do you let him return?" "

"i was kidding!" shi jiazhi hid and looked around, "it's really nice that you're here, and it's close to the city, and i'm considering whether to pay half of your rent." "

this suite was rented after ye orange's internship, in order to facilitate commuting and writing papers without being disturbed.

he stood up and said coldly, "roll early, i'm not interested in you." "

he went to the room to change clothes, and when he stayed, he praised the outside and roared: "the old lady doesn't like you!" are you 1? you're not! why is it so hard to find a 1, woohoo, south have 1? "

LEAF ORANGE UNBUTTONED HIS SHIRT ONE BY ONE AND CHANGED INTO A T-SHIRT.

he knew from the beginning of his college that he liked men.

but because i have no experience in love, it is not clear whether it is number 1 or number 0.