Chapter 25

The old-fashioned air conditioner in the teaching office sent cold air, and the Haier Brothers sticker on it was even more warped.

Hua Wangchun was sitting at the desk, facing the two father and son on the sofa.

He has been in the teaching profession for decades and has seen countless families who get along with each other, but he has never seen such a strange one.

Let's talk about intimacy, the two are separated by nearly half the sofa, as if no one wants to be next to

each other; let's talk about alienation, they can still see their relationship on the surface, and they don't have a bad face on each other.

After the conversation just now, Ye Gaoyang was still very concerned about his situation at school, and Ye Cheng also had a trace of unease when he saw his parents.

But after the two people sat down, there was no communication at all, and they didn't even say anything about what they had eaten at noon.

Hua Wangchun cleared his throat and broke the silence: "Since the child is here, let's continue the conversation just now."

"I will answer your question here. I'm sorry and sorry, the school This year, I failed to apply for the recommended places." He said regretfully, "But according to his grades, there is no problem in taking a key 985 exam."

Ye Cheng thought to himself, if this school can apply for the recommended places There's a ghost.

Places are limited, and not every school can get a piece of the pie.

He also slowly realized in his heart that the reason why Ye Gaoyang appeared here was 80% because of Zhu Yufen's phone call home looking for trouble.

"I'm not worried about his grades, I'll have to trouble the teacher to take care of him in the future," Ye Gaoyang said.

Hua Wangchun didn't know him very well, but as soon as he entered the door, he saw his outfit. He was probably also a well-mannered person, so his attitude was also very polite.

"No trouble, this is what we should do. Also, the question you just mentioned about changing the head teacher is like this. The head teacher of their class has asked for a month's leave, and I will temporarily replace the class this month." He explained.

Ye Gaoyang frowned: "The children are already in their third year of high school. Frequent changes of teachers will always do them more harm than good. I hope the school can understand this."

Hua Wangchun nodded repeatedly: "Yes, I know this, you can rest assured. , I won't change it again if there is no accident."

Ye Cheng felt a little bored, he used to be eager to hear this kind of conversation, it was a symbol of Ye Gaoyang's concern for him.

However, now he just feels like chewing wax.

Ye Gaoyang was still arguing with Hua Wangchun, and Ye Cheng stared at the crumbling label on the air conditioner opposite.

The shabby sign was swaying from the air-conditioning wind, and he seriously wondered when the thing was going to fall.

"You're right, I'll arrange a seat swap as soon as possible."

"Director Hua, don't get me wrong, I just don't want him to be influenced by someone who doesn't matter."

"I understand, I understand... just like this morning, these two The children didn't come to class. Lu Xiao, I know, is asking for leave." Ye

Gaoyang turned to Ye Cheng: "What did you do in the morning? Don't ask the teacher for leave."

Ye Cheng gradually came back to his senses, the two adults were together Qi looked at him.