Chapter 62

In the early spring, the south is full of sycamore flakes, both day and night, which are good news for people with allergies.

Ye Cheng grabbed the oncoming Mao Mao and threw it into the pile of fluff under his feet.

"Why are you staring at me?" he said suddenly.

Lu Xiao peeked at him being caught, and subconsciously retorted: "No."

He could only deceive others, but not himself. I don't know when it started, he would always look at Ye Cheng and get carried away. Especially when he did those little things, it was inexplicably attractive to Lu Xiao.

Just like now, inadvertently grabbing a fallen leaf, or kicking a pebble on the pavement.

In order to save some face, Lu Xiao changed the subject and asked, "What did you and Chen Zhen chat about in the corridor just now?"

Ye Cheng said naturally, "We talked to Zhang Qi."

Lu Xiao paused. "He told you all?"

"Well, I didn't expect Zhang Qi to be such a jerk."

Lu Xiao thought to himself, how to answer this.

Why don't you reflect on yourself first: Zhang Qi is a bastard, but I shouldn't do the same thing as him. I'm sorry, I won't let you down again.

He cleared his throat and was about to speak.

Ye Cheng took the first step and said, "I'm sorry."

"Ah?" Lu Xiao was stunned.

Ye Cheng looked at him and said, "I didn't know the whole situation before, and I said a lot of big things to you. It's my fault."

His apology completely made Lu Xiao panic.

"No, that's not what I meant." He said incoherently, "Uh, I didn't want to accuse you... You don't have to think that there is anything wrong with you, you are just thinking about our future..."

In the end, he no longer knew what he was talking about.

Ye Cheng's eyes flickered, and suddenly pointed to a shop in front, and said softly, "I'm hungry, I want to drink porridge."

Lu Xiao immediately said, "Drink, go and drink now."

His mind was in a mess, and he had forgotten just now . 's belly.

It's just a point that's ingrained over and over again – it's all his fault.

He was too incapable of speaking, and he actually made Ye Cheng feel wronged and apologized first.

What a fucking mistake.

Not to mention Ye Cheng is going to eat porridge now, even if he wants to pluck the moon from the sky, Lu Xiao will turn around and take the ladder without hesitation.

The two ordered a pot of seafood porridge, served with some shrimp dumpling snacks, and packed a green vegetable lean meat porridge for Ye Qiaoqiao.

Before the porridge came up, the waiter brought up a plate of cold radish.

Ye Cheng likes his cold dishes very much, but Lu Xiao doesn't eat radishes.

He picked up a piece of radish with his chopsticks, didn't stretch it out in front of Lu Xiao, and asked him, "Would you like to try a bite, it tastes really good." In the

past, after socializing and drinking, the two often came to this restaurant to eat. supper.

He once tried his best to recommend cold radish, but Lu Xiao refused to take a bite.