Chapter 17

Ye Cheng was petrified on the spot, and five thunders thundered and stayed in place.

After a short silence for a few seconds, a group of people burst into thunderous shouts, almost not attracting the head teacher next door.

"Thank you Ye Shen! As expected of you, the Emperor of Europe is here hahaha!" Jiang Jin laughed and dropped his phone, proudly saying, "Oh, I'm going to roll a 2, just for fun!"

Zhou Minhao laughed and thumped the table, I didn't expect to catch a horse like this.

Ye Cheng resolutely said with a cold face: "This game doesn't count, I didn't want to participate in it." What a joke, it's

okay to dance, it's still a woman.

Don't worry about the women's seat, you need to wear women's clothes, it's crazy.

Jiang Jin immediately quit: "Brother Orange, don't bring this, you are the only 1 in the audience."

Others looked at him, he reacted and waved his hand to explain: "Uh, I mean, the only dice roll Don't get me wrong if you roll a 1."

Zhou Minhao couldn't help laughing, and he deliberately replied, "Besides, there is no way that we have a 0, you are the chosen dancer!"

Several boys laughed.

Ye Cheng said stubbornly, "Don't even think about it."

No matter how hard they were, Ye Cheng still defended his position and stood firm.

So why the hell is he playing this damn game.

Zhou Minhao was just joking, so he had no choice but to be embarrassed.

Lu Xiao didn't say a word during the whole process, neither followed him, nor did he show great anticipation.

He didn't give Ye Cheng a thoughtful look until everyone went back to their afternoon self-study. The tip of the tongue touches the side of the mouth, and a small bag is pushed out.

Quiet in the classroom.

Ye Cheng lowered his head to brush the questions, the tip of the pen rubbed the paper, making a rustling sound.

Whenever he was in a messy mood, he always wrote with extra effort.

Suddenly, a ball of paper hit his table and rolled straight to his hand.

Ye Cheng raised his head and saw that Lu Xiao was holding his cheeks and motioned him to look at the piece of paper with his eyes.

Passing a note has to be so tight, for fear that he can easily open it.

He unfolded the crumpled note with difficulty, and saw a line of words written on it: [Is the last bet still valid, where is my 498 reward? 】

That font is scrawled with beards and eyebrows, and it is a word that has been honored on the blacklist of Chinese teachers.

It turns out that his writing is so ugly, no wonder he will never write as long as he can use a computer.

Ye Cheng grabbed the pen and wrote a sentence, then pushed it directly to him.

Lu Xiao looked down, and then rolled his eyes in satisfaction.

【It works, what do you want? ]

He took the note to his side and covered it with his hands like a thief, so that no one could see what he was writing.

Ye Cheng sneered.

After waiting for a while, another ball was thrown next door.

Ye Cheng glared at him speechlessly, whether it was annoying or not, he had to rub it like this every time.