Chapter 14

After the autumn tour, the school started the mid-term exam preparation mode.

This time the exam is the joint entrance examination of Nandu University, and it is also to ring the preparatory bell for the college entrance examination in advance, so the school leaders attach great importance to it.

For a school like No. 13 Middle School, it's not the top students who want to be caught, but the bottom group.

As long as the countdown isn't too stretched, the school's overall ranking will improve.

In gym class on Tuesday afternoon, there was the first spectacle since enrollment.

——Lu Xiao didn't go to play basketball, but sat opposite him on the same table, sitting under the shade of a tree to endorse.

All those who passed by had to take a peek and drop their jaws.

The discussion in the melon group is in full swing.

Soymilk rice mochi: [What's the situation, the first brother and Ye Meiqiu are fighting the landlord? 】

Xiaotangchuan'er: 【Have you ever seen two people fighting the landlord? They both looked like they were about to settle down. 】

Jiulong Wu Yanzu: [Things are different, the first brother is no longer the first brother I know, and he refuses to play basketball with me! 】

Fleeing to Happy Planet overnight: 【According to Xiaoqi's reliable information, she passed by just now and heard the two of them making a bet. It seems that whoever can't memorize it will call the other party's father. 】

Disqualification in the world: 【? ? ? 】

Xiaodoubaoer: 【? ? ? 】

Jiulong Wu Yanzu: [...Don't fuck your brother! What is this set of Homo sapiens [loud cry]]

Ye Cheng casually flipped through the electronic notes in his mobile phone and asked: "Mother, the first mother and maid, the second milk, the first concubine caressed very well. Translate it again."

Lu Xiao's face was not very good-looking, and he said mechanically: "Grandma, the maid of the deceased grandmother, who has been breastfeeding for two generations, my mother was very kind to her."

"You still have this problem, you are too blunt." Ye Orange frowned and said, "First maid, was that 'also' eaten by you?"

Lu Xiao corrected irritably: "Grandma, it's—the maid of the deceased grandmother."

Ye Cheng said coldly, "Will the teacher listen to your explanation during the exam? One 'also' will lose 0.5 points, keep calling. ."

Lu Xiao's face was full of dissatisfaction, but he hesitated.

Under his cool gaze, he still gritted his back molars and shouted unwillingly: "Dad."

"It's your question." Ye Cheng gave him the phone.

Lu Xiao regained his energy and vowed to make a comeback, and began to bombard him indiscriminately.

"What do you mean when you have different fathers?" "Wait until the

uncles and uncles have separated their families .

" What sentence pattern?"

"Place the interim phrase at the back."

Lu Xiao became annoyed: "I called you a dozen times, but you didn't say a single word, you all secretly memorized it in advance, right?"

Ye Cheng said calmly: "Not only did I memorize it ahead of time, but I also know the sentence you asked just now, which is on page 37 of the textbook."