Chapter 22

Ye Cheng didn't expect him to ask such a question, and he didn't even think about his sloppy words.

"Answer me." Lu Xiao stared into his eyes, pressing him step by step.

He seems to have a natural insight into the timidity of his prey. Once the opponent shows timidity or panic, he will firmly grasp his handle.

For example, now, he was satisfied to see a moment of helplessness in Ye Cheng's eyes.

Rare and fun.

After a brief stagnation, Ye Cheng quickly calmed down.

He said lightly: "Take care of your roommate, can't you."

Lu Xiao seemed to be prepared, and lengthened his voice: "Oh, so it is."

"Then what did you mean when you told others that you were not straight? "

Ye Cheng: "..."

He still wondered why this person was so weird after the spring outing. It turned out that he heard what he and Huang Shengan said.

Ye Cheng didn't want him to climb Kongtong Mountain overnight, so he found a reason: "I'm open..."

"Just kidding, don't use it to fool me."

Ye Cheng finally couldn't hold back: " "Fuck."

Lu Xiao rarely saw him on the verge of being out of breath, but he thought it was a little funny, so he couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Ye Cheng held up the review book with a sullen face, "Do you still want it?"

Lu Xiao hurriedly surrendered with both hands: "OK, I won't ask. It's alright, don't make fun of the review."

"Copy it yourself." Ye Cheng threw the review book into his arms, got up angrily and left.

Lu Xiao saw the dense handwriting on it, the font was thin and handsome, like a gentleman like the owner.

When he was a child, he saw the words in his grandfather's study abroad. It was said that it was written by someone. The valiant skin was wrapped in vigorous and powerful bones, and it was similar to Ye Cheng's words.

The old man spoke like a man, and he really didn't lie to him.

Involuntarily, he pushed his tongue against his top teeth and became confused.

For some reason, Ye Cheng's cold and angry look just now made him feel very cute.

The more dignified, the more he wants to bully him.

It's like teasing a cat who ignores you. Only when he gets angry and gives you a paw can the emptiness in his heart be filled.

I want to tease him, and I want to be beaten by him.

...What the heck, Lu Xiao shook his head mockingly.

Half an hour later, the people taking the computer class came back one after another, and Zhu Yufen walked in from the front door with a bag of things.

She looked pale, with heavy dark circles under her eyes, and her hair was not well groomed, and she looked exhausted.

"Ye Cheng, come and share something for everyone." She beckoned to the back row.

Jiang Jin was showing off his cloud pet to Ye Cheng, and he quickly put away his phone for fear of being seen.

However, Zhu Yufen didn't bother to pay attention to him at all, and said to the crowd, "Didn't our class have a class meeting this afternoon? We originally chose the one with the theme of fire prevention, but I have something to do in the afternoon, so you can change the class meeting into a tea party. I bought some snacks, everyone can sit and chat and exchange learning experiences."