Chapter 57

Xu Chao asked around, not only did he return without success, but he was also half-dead from popularity.

He thought about it and felt that he might have been influenced by those remarks. It was quite normal for the two little boys to stick together.

In order to get rid of his doubts completely, he hid in the back door and peeked at the two of them getting along.

Lu Xiao took "Five Three" and went over to ask Ye Cheng a question. Ye Cheng explained it to him for a long time, but he was still unclear.

In the end, Ye Cheng got impatient and let him go to the side to think about it, and even dropped the pen.

Xu Chao left embarrassedly, and it didn't look like there was any situation.

Moreover, Ye Cheng seemed to really annoy that kid, so he must have thought too much.

Seeing that there was no one at the back door in the mirror, Lu Xiao threw a quit smoking candy into his mouth and touched Ye Cheng with his elbow.

"Hey, don't be angry, I'm joking."

Ye Cheng moved his hand away and ignored him.

He posted it again, "Don't be angry, Mr. monitor."

Ye Cheng couldn't bear it any longer and said, "Can you listen to me carefully next time, don't talk nonsense, and suddenly ask me if I like black or white silk. What do you mean?"

Lu Xiao's eyes were erratic, and he said vaguely: "Cough, I asked if you like black or white silk for game characters, eh."

"You fart." Ye Cheng said coldly.

Lu Xiao peeled off a lollipop and stuffed it into his mouth: "Come on, please have some candy."

With the smell of orange in his mouth, Ye Cheng's anger instantly disappeared.

On the one hand, he was unhappy that the other party didn't listen carefully, and on the other hand, he had a deep sense of shame towards the black silk and the white silk.

The sweet and fruity fragrance fills the mouth, and the tolerance for the little boyfriend is also infinitely increased.

"Want to go to your house to watch a movie at night?" he asked with candy.

Today is Friday, so it's time to relax after a week of study.

Lu Xiao's room has a projector, and only last week the two watched a few sci-fi movies together. They are surprisingly consistent in their favorite movies, and they both like to watch big-budget and exciting movies.

According to Lu Xiao's idea, maybe in the future, I can watch some unspeakable little movies. If he had changed his usual times, he would have agreed quickly, but now he feels awkward.

"I...have other things to do tonight," he faltered.

Lu Xiao rarely refuses him, Ye Cheng looked at him suspiciously, "What's wrong with you? What's the matter?"

Lu Xiao looked away, rubbed the corner of his mouth with the back of his left hand unconsciously, and said, "Jiang Jin's friend has encountered a situation. , I'll go do me a favor."

Ye Cheng was too familiar with this action, which is what he used to do when he lied.

Ye Cheng stared at him for a few seconds, then calmly said: "Oh, then you can go."

Lu Xiao suggested: "If you come to my house tomorrow, we will watch a movie together."

"No, you are busy with you." Ye Cheng said without expression.