Chapter 68

It happened so suddenly that everyone didn't have time to react.

The miniature camera hung by the wires rolled around twice, and finally stopped slowly on the ground, so it was exposed to everyone's field of vision.

There was an eerie silence inside.

A new young man asked, "What is this?" The

foreman slapped him on the back of the head and cursed, "Shut up." He grinned and covered his head with a puzzled face.

Lu Xiao slowly squatted down, picked up the camera with his articulated hand, and the blue veins appeared on the back of his hand, as if he was about to crush it.

The red light flickered twice from time to time, as if in silent mockery.

The next second, he pulled the cord hard and smashed the camera against the wall. Then he stood up with red eyes, and slammed his feet up to kick the wedding photo.

With a loud bang, the huge photo frame fell to the ground.

The floor was smashed and vibrated, and a layer of floating ash fell on the photo frame.

The young man who spoke was startled and looked at him tremblingly.

Lu Xiao gave a few more wedding photos, and everyone was stunned.

Ye Cheng hurriedly grabbed him and said to the workers: "Please avoid it first, don't talk nonsense about this matter, I will transfer the labor fee later." The

foreman understood and said: "Don't worry, we only work hard... ...I can't see anything else. Then...then let's go first, if you need anything else, just contact me at any time."

After that, he left with everyone in a hurry.

Lu Xiao stood there, his chest heaving violently, gasping for breath, his fists clenched tightly.

Ye Cheng didn't expect this to happen, so she was quiet and asked tentatively, "Should we call the police? Who would do this?"

"My dad." Lu Xiao's voice was low and hoarse, with a sense of disappointment and deep hatred.

Ye Cheng's eyes widened.

This thought hovered in his mind for a few seconds just now, and he subconsciously didn't want to believe that Lu Yaoshan would do such a perverted action, comforting himself in case of a burglar in the house.

Lu Xiao said painfully: "I should have noticed it earlier, she always said that someone was watching her... The doctor said it was an illusion, it was her imagination. But every time she went to Qingshan, her condition improved a lot. It will get worse when I come back... I actually think it's her problem, I'm so damn good!"

He hammered his head twice.

Ye Cheng immediately grabbed his hand and said distressedly: "Don't do this, who would have guessed that Auntie's intuition was true, and I would have thought it was her own fantasy. Lu Xiao, think about it carefully, your father Why did he do this? What does he want from his aunt? And..."

He paused, "Is there any other surveillance in this house?" The

two exchanged glances, Lu Xiao's eyes were so gloomy.

If there is other monitoring, it means that their every move is clearly seen by Lu Yaoshan.

He was silent for a moment, then said, "I'll take my mother to Qingshan first. The sanatorium there is safer. Ah Cheng, can I trouble you to take care of her? I'll take someone to check the house at night."

Ye Cheng said hurriedly "Don't worry, I will take good care of Auntie. You have to be careful yourself, if it really doesn't work...call the police."

Lu Xiao shook his head, his expression was a bit bitter, "It's useless, my dad covered the sky in Nandu and called the police. It's like stunning the snake. Besides, if he says he is worried about my mother's condition, he will install a camera at home, and it is estimated that he will not be able to convict him of any crime."