Chapter 94

Lu Jinnan put the photos that Lu Xiao picked up on the tea table, pointed at them and said, "Do you know about this?"

Ye Cheng and Lu Xiao stayed together almost every day. Secretary Zhang said that they even had to eat and go to the toilet. Together, there are people in the company who ridicule them that they are not brothers but brothers.

Ye Cheng couldn't shake his head and admitted, "I'm sorry, Grandpa."

Lu Jinnan sighed heavily and looked at him in disappointment, "I thought you were a good boy who couldn't lie, so let me say something like this."

Ye Cheng Orange silently lowered his head and did not answer.

"Tell me the truth, does Lu Xiao dislike this girl, or does he already have someone he likes outside?"

Lu Jinnan observed his expression and seemed to notice something.

Ye Cheng hesitated, but at this moment, Lu Jinnan's cell phone rang.

He glanced at the screen, put it in his ear and said, "Hey, Xiao Li, what's the matter?"

At the same time, he waved to Ye Cheng and motioned him to go out.

Ye Cheng breathed a sigh of relief and bowed out of the room.

Not knowing what Meng Li said to Lu Jinnan, he went downstairs to greet Lu Yuelin and Ye Cheng, and hurried out.

Lu Yuelin made an inviting gesture and said, "Xiao Ye, there is no one else at home, let's have dinner together."

Except for the banquet, the family meals and activities are all in the old building at the back.

The old building is different from the previous one, and it is more inclined to the ancient school building.

Pavilions and pavilions, eaves and walls, the spring water in the garden ding-dong. Auntie led them through the corridor. There was a pond in the yard. From this part of the road, the light was much darker than the front yard.

Ye Cheng looked at the other side of the pond, where was the ancestral hall.

Lu Yuelin didn't care about his eldest nephew at all, and politely asked Ye Cheng to sit down at the round dining table, waiting for the chef to bring the dishes one after another.

In the previous life, Ye Cheng had hardly been alone with him, and now he felt awkward everywhere.

Lu Yuelin was delicious, introduced the dishes enthusiastically, and asked him, "What did Xiaoxiao do? Did he miss the account, or did he lose his temper and annoy the customer?"

Ye Cheng said with a light expression, "Uncle Do you feel sorry for your nephew by asking this? Otherwise, I will pick some dishes and put them in a bowl, and you will send them to him? He will definitely thank you."

Lu Yuelin choked for a moment and touched his nose embarrassedly: " It's not that I don't want to give him food, the old man won't let him, what can I do." The

Lu family's rule is that you can't eat in the ancestral hall, thinking it's disrespectful.

To put it bluntly, it is punishing you on your knees and making you starve.

Lu Yuelin found out that Ye Cheng could not reveal the news, so he picked up the crab legs of the king crab and gnawed it indifferently.

After a meal, Ye Cheng wiped his mouth and said, "Uncle Lu, I heard from Grandpa, Auntie is happy?

"

Ye Cheng said: "Congratulations, by the way, it is best for pregnant women to take folic acid."

"What?" Lu Yuelin didn't know why.