Chapter 2

Half a month later, the Academic Affairs Office of No. 13 High School.

"Oh, okay. Do not worry, I will tell him."

Director Li, wearing a striped shirt, nodded and bowed to the phone while wiping his sweat quickly.

The Academic Affairs Office of No. 13 High School is much simpler than that of the Affiliated High School, with some paper sticking to the old air conditioner.

The two desks were put together into one, and A4 paper and computers were piled up in a mess.

Ye Cheng was wearing a white school uniform, and the color of the shoulder line was no longer the iconic blue of the affiliated high school, it turned black together with the pants.

On his chest, he wears the school badge of No. 13 High School and a nameplate with his own name on it.

He stood in front of Director Li and patiently listened to him on the phone for ten minutes.

After Director Li hung up, he raised his head and looked at him with a simple smile: "I'm sorry, I kept you waiting."

Ye Cheng nodded slightly.

Director Li rubbed his hands and said, "Since your parents have no problem, then you can go to class. Our school is also applying for recommended places this year. If there is any news, I will notify you as soon as possible.."

Ye Cheng let out a "hmm" indifferently, only to hear him say again: "However, are you sure you want to go to class 20? There are two in the science class that are not bad, you can choose as you like."

"No, thank you Director." Ye Cheng said.

Director Li looked at him with a strange look, and said embarrassingly, "Well, if you want to change classes in the future, you can apply for it."

Ye Cheng doesn't need to guess to know, the director might think that his brain is flooded.
When he transferred from the Affiliated High School to the No.13 High School, he wanted to go to the worst class .

When he came out with a stack of new books, there were already a lot of people in the corridor who came to watch the fun.

Opposite the office is the teaching building, Ye Cheng looked up and found that the opposite was full of people.

This posture is like watching monkeys in a zoo.
...it's really idle.

Class 20 was on the fifth floor, he could hear chattering on every floor, and there was a faint smell of smoke in the corridor.

The ground is dirty, and he doesn't know how long since it was cleaned.

A group of boys came towards him, fighting and shoving each other.

Ye Cheng frowned.

This kind of atmosphere can never appear in the affiliated high school.

He seemed to break into a whole new world, a world full of fireworks.

Two girls followed him all the way, leaning their heads together while they covered their mouths and talked.

"Really? Is he really a new student?"

"My friend from the affiliated high school told me. Damn it, I must have saved mankind in my last life. How can I be in the same school with two school grass!"

"He's so good to me, who do you think is more handsome between him and the first brother?"

"They are different types, the first brother is a walking hormone. Ah! he turned around!"