Chapter 75

Lu Xiao's enthusiasm for learning has grown by leaps and bounds overnight, and he has the potential to stop me from dying.

Xu Chao had to report the original words to Hua Wangchun, who didn't know what to do anymore. The rich young master suddenly realized this kind of thing, which he has not encountered several times in his career in decades. He asked Xu Chao to wait and see what happened, and try to reduce the burden of homework for the students.

So, before school that day, Xu Chao only had two sheets of math homework.

In the evening, Meng Li asked the driver to take them home first, saying that he had prepared clothes for everyone to wear at the banquet.

Jiang Jin sat on the extended Lincoln seat to do his homework, and sighed as he wrote: "If my mother tells me not to study one day, I can wake up laughing from my dreams."

Lu Xiao took the word card and asked Ye Cheng to help him pull his back . , Hearing this, he said disdainfully, "That's what you are capable of."

Jiang Yirong looked at him and Ye Cheng, her expression gradually became meaningful.

Meng Li customized a few less formal clothes for them. The boys were shirts and casual jackets, and Jiang Yirong was wearing a red corset skirt.

Jiang Jin tried on the clothes and couldn't help but ask, "Are we going to any enthronement ceremony today? Auntie's long dress is almost a meter away from the floor."

Ye Cheng thought of the style of the old house, smiled and said: "Forget it, don't be frightened for a while."

"Huh?" Jiang Jin was puzzled.

It was not until the car drove to Mingshan that he understood why Ye Cheng said this.

The Mingshan mansion is a well-known high-society settlement in Southern Metropolis. He always knew that Lu Xiao's family was quite rich, but he didn't expect it to be so exaggerated.

The car drove into a manor, and there were actually two peacocks walking on the lawn.

Meng Li pointed to the outside and introduced them to them: "That building is where we will live tonight, and the building next to it is specially used for banquets. The family is relatively large. If you want to go out, let someone accompany you. Together, don't get lost."

Next to the fountain facing the main entrance, there are densely parked luxury cars.

Jiang Jin opened his mouth slowly, and any car in this place was worth a house in his family.

Just as the car they were sitting in stopped, two servants ran out to help Meng Li lift her skirt. Jiang Jin reflexively reached out to pick up Meng Li's skirt, but Jiang Yirong slapped him on the back of his hand, which made him remember that he was a guest.

A Lamborghini made a corner and came to a halt in front of the crowd.

A man in a black tuxedo got out of the car and said hello to them: "Brother and sister, long time no see." The

man saw Lu Xiao and said with a smile, "Isn't this Xiaoxiao, they are already so tall. It's over."

Meng Li gestured to Lu Xiao with his eyes, and he reluctantly called out "Uncle".

Ye Chengfang recognized that this was Lu Yuelin, most of Lu's domestic companies were under his control, and he was famously smiling.

Jiang Jin said, "I finally understand why Auntie is so depressed. It's too difficult to be a wealthy daughter-in-law. We have died of cancer a hundred times in this agency."

Jiang Yirong gave him a slap with her elbow to tell him not to talk nonsense.

Meng Li and Lu Yuelin exchanged a few words and walked into the main entrance together.