Chapter 99

A big forum has ended, there is nothing wrong here, Ye Orange considered it for a while, or promised to the phone: "I bought a ticket for the evening to go back, please help take care of Grandpa." "

Oh, okay." Secretary Zhang was busy answering the question and said "OK" to the landing Jinnan.

"The young lady said to come back in the evening." He hung up and said.

Lu Jinnan said urgently: "What are you doing so quickly, ask him if he takes a plane or a high-speed train, what time will he arrive?"

Secretary

Zhang had no choice but to dial back again, thinking that it was not right, "The young lady has not booked a ticket yet."

Lu Jinnan realized that he was out of shape and snorted, "You can keep in touch with him at any time and send it to Lu Xiao after the time is determined."

"Yes, sir."

Lu Jinnan returned to the fish pond, accusing Lu Xiao of scaring away the fish with his voice for a while, and saying that he did not pay attention to the rod, and provoking the stubble to scold him.

Lu Xiao was very depressed, his daughter-in-law ran away with someone, and he still had to be scolded here.

He frequently checked WeChat, but the message of buying sausages never got a reply.

Lu Jinnan glanced at him obliquely and sneered, "Now that I know regret, why did I go earlier?"

Lu Xiao frowned, "Grandpa, what did Zhou Minhao say to you?" I just saw him sneakily whispering to you. "You

ran away with your wife yourself, and you still blamed people for chewing on the root of their tongues?" Lu Jinnan was momentarily out of breath.

He forwarded the message that Secretary Zhang had just sent and reprimanded: "At 7:30 p.m., Nandu Station, let me personally pick him up and come back, did you hear me?"

Lu Xiao was stunned: "He's back?" YYou got him to come back?

Lu Jinnan hated tie chenggang and nodded at him: "If it weren't for me, you would have sat at home and cried." "

Grandpa, you're not mistaken." Lu Xiao said dismissively, "I will cry?

Lu Jinnan waved his hand: "Roll on, take your wife after dinner, and let the cook take fresh fish stew soup to drink at night." The freshly caught fish is boiled with milky white and sprinkled with a handful of green onions, which is original and fragrant.

When it was time to eat, Lu Jinnan asked them to bring back a few fish each.

Lu Xiao also packed a fish soup and said that he would go back to the night snack.

Lu Jinnan didn't bother to expose him and told him to be careful when driving on the road.

After the two young people left, Secretary Zhang whispered: "Lord, what you said is all arranged, you have booked a hot spring hotel, and the room is also prepared with surprises."

Lu Jinnan nodded, and said sadly, "This boy in my family, but if I have half of my demeanor, I will not be reduced to not even coaxing my wife, and I still need this old man to get out of the horse."

Secretary

Zhang smiled clearly.

After Lu Xiao sent Zhou Minhao home, he saw that the time was still early, and went to the queue to buy a soup bun that Ye Orange liked.

By the time we got to the station, it was almost seven o'clock, and the road was full of people and taxis dragging suitcases.

He was in the car thinking about how to negotiate with Ye Orange later, and let him honestly explain that matter. Waiting and waiting, before you know it, it has already passed half past seven.