Chapter 47

Ye Cheng blew the cold wind downstairs for a long time before going upstairs to return to the ward.

Ye Qiaoqiao didn't play games this time, and was obediently lying on the small desk to do her homework.

Seeing him coming, he put down his pen and called out "Brother".

Ye Cheng said to her, "If someone else takes you to play a game, it's just a sip of Brother Xiao. Anyone can kidnap you."

Ye Qiaoqiao blinked and said, "I see that you have a good relationship. Call him Brother Xiao."

"How do you see that we have a good relationship?"

Ye Qiaoqiao was dumbfounded, she couldn't say, I think you treat him differently than Huang Shengan.

"You are not allowed to play games behind my back in the future. After you finish your homework, I will give you a grade." Ye Cheng said lightly.

Ye Qiaoqiao got a blessing in disguise and was so happy that she almost jumped up: "Brother, are you taking me to fight? Really?"

"The premise is that your homework is correct more than 80%." Ye Cheng emphasized.

"Then I'll definitely write well!" Ye Qiaoqiao clenched her fists and said, "Although Brother Xiao is very strong, I think my brother is more powerful than him."

Ye Cheng said funny: "He also has to finish his homework before he can play, you guys Both are children."

Ye Qiaoqiao tilted her head: "You are also a child, you are not yet eighteen years old."

Ye Cheng heard the number, unconsciously a little dazed.

Eighteen years old... such a distant word, he coughed twice and said uncomfortably, "It will be full in five days."

In his eyes, Lu Xiao, like Ye Qiaoqiao, are just assholes. .

But what's different, because he can't stop his heartbeat for this "little kid" every three or five times.

The steelyard in his heart swayed back and forth, unable to calm down for a long time.

"Brother, do you have any special gifts you want?" Ye Qiaoqiao asked him.

She is a competent little intelligence officer, and has not forgotten Lu Xiao's entrustment to her.

"No, don't bother." Ye Cheng glanced at her.

Ye Qiaoqiao raised her hand timidly and said, "Then can you accompany me to the playground for a day?"

Ye Cheng gave her a full smile: "I want to play with you on my birthday?"

Ye Qiaoqiao pursed her lips, yes Lu Xiao said to let her frame Ye Cheng to the playground.

But it seems that Ye Cheng doesn't want to pay attention to her.

"Don't go, take your online class well." Ye Cheng made a final decision.

Ye Qiaoqiao signed up for an online tutoring class and had to check in every day to study.

She had to bow her head and sighed, "Okay."

After Ye Cheng checked her homework, she went home.

As soon as he left, Ye Qiaoqiao took out the mobile phone hidden under the pillow and sent a message to the black-faced monster just added to WeChat.

[Brother Xiao, my brother said he doesn't want to go to the playground, what can I do? 】

The other end hasn't returned to her for a long time, and I don't know what he's doing.