Konan- Thoughts On You

What you didn't know was that Konan was with you every single step of every single day. She literally stalked your every shadow, trying to capture your warmth more and more. She became obsessed with you, vowing to never let you out of her sight if she could forever help it. But that blasted afternoon, when you had to go with Kakuzu and Hidan- not that she minded Kakuzu, she did pay him well to keep you out of harms way- she had to do her own mission.

But she heard Hidan scream for help as he approached the base; Kakuzu carrying a limp bleeding you... her thoughts stopped; her very breath.

Y/N... my Y/N...

No... Not her. I... I...

"AIIIIIEEEEEEE!" Konan screeched, reaching for Hidan as Sasori stitched your aching body back together. Kakuzu and Pein both had to hold her back.

You Bastard! You killed my precious Y/N! I need her! I crave her warmth! I LOVE HER! Konan gasped in realization as Pein and Kakuzu let her go, hurrying out of there before she turned her wrath on them. Sasori remained quiet, finishing his task as Konan grasped what she just felt.

Do I...?

"Konan, if I may," Sasori snapped her out of her thoughts, making her flare at him, "I can turn her into a puppet-"

"Never. Defile. My. Y/N," she growled. Sasori gulped, backing away.

"Yes, Ma'am," he squeaked, leaving the area as fast has his legs could carry him. He never felt any fear before; yet her gaze caused that feeling to arise deep within his wooden body. Perhaps it's due to her paper justus...

Y/N... she smoothed the hair from your forehead as you stirred in your sleep.

I love you Y/N... I'd do anything for you...