Pein-You refused to play

You crossed your arms, glaring at the man. "I'm not playing," you stated in a confident, clear voice. You could smell the alcohol on everyone's breath. If he needed to pollute everyone's judgement, then what did he have planned?

"Play," he demanded, his eyes twitching.

"No." He activated his Rinnegan. The others coward in the corner while you stood your ground.

"You must," he said through clenched teeth, drawing out a pole from his hand

"I said no," you hardened your voice, causing your chakra to flair up into a protective barrier. Your chakra is tied to your emotions; when you started to use the hand signs for God's Fist, every fiber of your being vibrated with rage.

Your signature move, God's Fist, is a chakra charged fist that pierced the ground, creating an earthquake which consumes the target. But first, as you punched a hole in the house, let the others escape.

"You've been trained," He twirled his pole.

"No, shit, Sherlock," you growled as the women headed outside, running for their lives. You could only hope to buy them enough time.

You charged at him, snapping the pole in half by sheer force. He grunted, dodging and attempting to stab you with a kunai. You used your chakra to follow his movements, landing one lucky hit to put him through a wall. You didn't hesitate, rushing to stomp his head in before he could move.

But before you could, a pole pierced your chest. As your consciousness started to fade, you heard him say:

"Keep her. She has use."

Then you blacked out.