Kisame- First Date

After that day when F/N came to the base, Kisame has kept a closer eye on you, feeding your growing need for blood most days. There were some days where you needed to feed on raw red meat, but Kisame had no problem providing that for you. Normally a small rabbit or the occasional deer carcass.

But during one of your cravings, he decided to turn it into a date. You and him hunted and killed a deer, having you feast brazenly on its carcasss. He would never tell you directly, but seeing that crazed glint in your eyes and the wildness of your hair, made him want you more and more. He cleared his throat, adjusting himself to attempt to hide what the sight of you did to him. But you could still see the bulge in his pants.

"...Kisame..." you purred, using a quick jutsu to bend the blood in his veins, controlling him slightly. He gulped, his face flushing more and more purple until he was deep, dark purple before you. "...Mm... you seem a bit... uncomfortable..."

"...Y-Y-Y/N..." he stuttered as your bright your blood-covered lips to his own. He groaned as you kissed him, your tongue dancing with his. He loved the taste of blood mixed with your salvia. He was part shark after all. Augh, but you teased him, having his hands remain by his sides. He growled, slicing his tongue on your teeth.

Your concentration broke as you tasted his blood, stopping your jutsu as he pulled you closer, raising you up to wrap your legs around his hips. He made no secret of what he wanted. And you wanted to give it to him right there, right now.

But then F/N approached you, with some followers of the broken down cult. Of course, you rolled your eyes as you snarled. She didn't mean a word...

"Y/N, today is the day you die! Danzo will kill you!" She demanded as they leapt at you. What you didn't expect was Kisame to kill them all for you in your stead. He panted and sweated, releasing a mating scent into the air. You gulped as he pulled you closer.

"No more interruptions,"  he growled, kissing you again until your head started to spin. Thank god Konan convinced you to go on birth control 2 months ago...

He groped your breasts, yanking your Akatsuki cloak off of your shoulders.

"Kisame!" You growled as Kakuzu looked pale. Hidan was laughing his ass off as you both growled.

"Fucking while eating a corpse of a deer?! Damn, Jashin is so proud of you," he clapped his hands. Kakuzu threw up noisily behind a tree. "Oh-hoh-hoh! And killing people?! Nice! You two must worship Jashin with me!"

"...Hidan, you just ruined the moment of passion..." Kisame sighed, itching the back of his neck. You began to feel a bit exposed, so you grabbed Kisame's hand and lead him back to base.

"...I'm sorry, Y/N... I'm no longer in the..."  Kisame stuttered. You weren't either.

"Let's cuddle and sleep," you nodded in agreement. Hidan and Kakuzu were two giant killjoys...