Deidara- Thoughts on you

"You sketch, hm?" I asked as I watched her quickly move a pen across the page.

"None of your business, Barbie," she retorted, a frown on her face. I sighed, turning back to my sculpture. It was meant to be an angel but it simply wasn't coming together...

It's been about 3 months since I destroyed her room. And she hasn't warmed up to me at all, hm...

I only pranked her to get her to notice me and for revenge, for calling me a girl, yeah...

It seems that it backfired, hm... what else can I do?

"Have you been using the shampoo? It should help with your hair, yeah," I reminded her. A small smile graced her lips. Her thick h/c has gotten more and more manageable; it is almost as smooth and luxurious as her lips...

"Yeah; it really helped tame my rat nest. Thanks, Deidara." She said my name... I felt the heat rush to my face.

"N-No problem, y-yeah," I cleared my throat. A loud knock sounded on my door. Then, it was kicked in, by none other than Hidan. I frowned; he and Y/N are pretty close...

Why does that make me want to explode? I wanted to strap some C-4 to his back and blow him up into small pieces...

"Yo, bitch, we got a mission. Hurry the fuck up," Hidan barged right in, itching the back of his neck.

"Fuck off, Hidan," Y/N replied, putting her drawing down. "I'm coming; I'm coming... Deidara, don't touch my stuff. You'll ruin it." She shrugged on her backpack and headed out, closing the door softly behind her.

I continued on my sculpture, looking out the window. Hm... she would look amazing in cool colors... in the moonlight. My Autumn night...

I sighed, shaking my head at the turn of my thoughts. Y/N...

"Deidara-senpai!" I groaned inwardly as Tobi opened my door. He ran right into the room, flaying his arms all over the place. How annoying, yeah...

"What did I say about coming into my room, hm?!" I snapped at him, ready to throw some of my C-4 clay birds at him.

"Deidara-senpai is sculpting Y/N-Chan?" Tobi asked, tilting his head to the side. I flushed scarlet as I turned my gaze back toward my sculpture.

He was right, I felt my heart flutter against my ribs. The facial structure, down to the little angry crease in her otherwise perfect nose. Lips full and round, carefully crafted...

"Deidara-senpai likes Y/N-Chan!" Tobi began to chant. He ran out of the room, yelling the same frame over and over... He will pay for this...
****
I crossed my arms as I sat within Leader-sama's office. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head at me.

"Deidara, that is it. I am putting you on full lockdown until Y/N gets back.  A chakra obedience collar is in store... Don't make that face; you destroyed half the base and more. Not only will this be coming out of your pay cut; you will be barred from using any clay in the hideout from henceforth."

"Tobi-" I tried to explain.

"NOT ANOTHER WORD, DEIDARA!" The leader threw me out of the office. Konan followed me into my room and started to take the clay. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Deidara, your sculpture... is that of Y/N?" Konan asked softly.

I paused, looking at the sculpture I made.... unfinished and heartfelt break... perfect...

"Why does it matter, hm? She likes Hidan, yeah..."

Konan smiles knowingly.

"No, she doesn't. Hidan is more like her older brother. She likes you, actually. Here; I'll show you." Konan reaches for her sketchbook, flipping over to the first page.

My heart thundered against my ribs. Her sketches were all of me... various poses, various art styles: realistic, grid, anime...

"Here's a comic she made of you. She turned so red when I found this one," Konan chuckled as she flipped to another page.

I felt my nose drip with blood as I read the comic. All about me and what my hand mouths could do to her body...

"Deidara, she really wants you. She just doesn't know how to approach you about relationships..."

"N-neither do I, un..." Konan closed the sketchbook and left it where she found it.

"You have plenty of time to decide," Konan sighed, grabbing the rest of my clay. "She'll be back in two days." And on that note, she left.

I locked the door softly and crumbled onto the floor in a hot blushing mess. She likes me...

But how can I tell her I feel the same way?