Deidara- 2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

Embarrassed... Stupid... Oh, you felt an influx of all these emotions.

"You. Are.So. DEAD DEIDARA!" you screamed as Deidara dashed out of the base. Your voice shook the whole building, making everyone wonder what happened. You were more of a quiet type, preferring to listen and keep an eye on your surroundings. But, when your temper got a hold of your tongue, you were a force to be reckoned with.

Apparently, Deidara didn't get the memo, until it was too late.

You cursed a few times, dialing Konan's number from your phone.

"Hello?" she answered, on edge, "Y/N? Are you all right? I heard you scream."

"Hey, Ko... Yeah, can you get me some pads or tampons? Do you have any with you?" You tapped your foot on the destroyed bathroom's floor. Thankfully, it didn't destroy too much.

"What did Deidara do?" she sighed. You heard her move some things around on the other side of the speaker.

"Put an explosive in my pad bag." You heard the phone drop, and then quickly be picked back up.

"He. Didn't." Konan's voice became low and threatening.

"He did..."

"Give me one moment." The phone became silent. You waited, wiping off some c-4 dust from your face. Konan appeared, giving you the products you needed. "I'm hunting that fucker down."

"Go right ahead," you giggled. Konan left, and you finished cleaning yourself up.

***********************************************************************************************

"Leader...uh...I'm-I'm sorry, un..." Deidara was a beet red, and slightly bruised, begging at Leader's feet. You stood across the room, arms folded onto your chest. Konan glared at Deidara, keeping an eye on your reactions. You raised an eyebrow, waiting for the Leader to speak.

"Enough, Deidara," Leader shook his head, facepalming, "This is the 5th time you've used an explosive in the base this week. Not only that; you destroyed Y/N's feminine products and most of her room. Now..." Leader clapped his hands together. "As punishment, you must share your room with her AND will be paired with her for some missions."

"Not fair, hm..." Deidara whimpered. You huffed.

"No objections, Y/N?" Leader glanced at you. You shook your head. You were also to blame for some of this; if you didn't consistently make fun of him being more womanly than you ever were...

You walked out, turning briskly toward Deidara. He glared at you, daggers in his eyes.
"Deidara, stay in line. I don't like this any more than you do."

"...Tch. Fine..." He sighed, shaking his blond hair. He took you to his room, sighing. You raised an eyebrow. His room was quite big compared to yours. You glanced at his dresser, full of hair care products.

"Any of those good?" you asked, pulling at your mess of hair.

"Uh... for-for what issue...?" he stuttered, turning pick.

"Eh... I don't take care of my hair... so..."

"Wait a minute, hm. You don't take care of your hair?" Deidara winced, grabbing a strand of your hair. You shrugged as he looked at the strand for a brief moment. "Hm... how about this? I'll take care of your hair, to make up for destroying your room, yeah?"

You raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think you can handle it?" you asked, a bit taken back. You haven't cleaned your head in months...

"Sure, yeah, hm. You need a lot of care to get it back healthy, un." You sighed and agreed. You didn't have much faith in it, but maybe he could fix it after all...