Kakuzu- Cat Trouble

"Hmm," you sighed, bandaging Kakuzu's wounded wrist, "Let's hope that's not infected..." He sighed as you glanced over at the dead body. "...Please tell me that's not the cat guy..."

"The cat guy?" Kakuzu mumbled as he looked at his bounty hunter book. "...He's the Cat's Cradle Ninja..."

"Damnit..." you groaned, facepalming, "He specializes in the damn chakra disease- Gatopherina. His weapons are coated in the stuff."

"What's Gatopherina?" Kakuzu asked as he shouldered the dead body.

"It's a type of chakra disease that turns you into a cat for a few weeks. Not permanent, but it's sure as fuck annoying..." you sighed, slinging your bow across your back. "Let's get that bastard to where he belo- *poof*" You turned to see a scarred black sphinx cat with reddened green eyes look at you with a head tilt. "Great..." You sighed, scooping him up as he hissed at you. He growled as you put him in your Akatsuki jacket, him curling around your neck as his head popped out form the collar. His tail flickered in agitation.

XXXXX

"No way!" Hidan laughed, "The fucker is a cat?!" You decked Hidan, threatening to tear him limb from limb if he even thought of making a joke about this.

Kakuzu began to purr, head butting your chin ever so softly. He hung around your neck more often than not. And each time you would get bloodthirsty or hunted down a bounty, he would purr louder. You smirked, as you scratched his chest. It made him purr even louder...

After two weeks, he transformed back. Thankfully you two were in your shared room; you ended up moving in when he claimed you as your girlfriend.

You were in the middle of counting more bounty money, closing the cases with a deciding click.

"...$1489.56..." you grumbled as you reached for the next case. You heard a poof. That's when Kakuzu's hand grabbed yours, making you look at him. You smiled as he sighed. "Welcome back, Kakuzu."

"...Call me Stitches..." he grumbled, blushing as you giggled. "Can't believe I missed you calling me that..."

"OK... Stitches..." You rubbed his chest with the palm of your hand as he began to purr. He turned red as you chuckled. "Don't worry; I won't use it in front of people."

"Why am I still purring...?" He facepalmed.

"After effect. It's gonna be a few months..." you winced with a frown.

"Damnit all..." Kakuzu growled.

"By the way... you should cover yourself? You're... member... is standing to salute?" You turned from him as he turned bright red, covering himself with his hands. "Already prepped; clothing will be on your bed."

"...Always prepared..." you could hear him smile.